Sports Hello iam konstantinos!!

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello iam Konstantinos and i come from Greece. My occupation is cook and i like sports!!! i like going to the cinema and watching football and basketball games! I like hip-hop music and writing erotic poetry! I wanna make new friends here.

Last edited:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Welcome, friend! What kind of things do you like to cook and what's your favorite food?
I like most mediterranean and greek cuisine. I know also french and peruvian recipes. Iam expert on chicken stuff. My favourite food is chicken with curry and fruits.

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
That sounds really good actually. I need to educate myself in some culinary skills. I bet your company loves when you cook for them!
Yes iam passionate about cooking. It is very useful for your life to know cooking. They are satisfied!!!!

Reactions: Goped Fred

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
View attachment 14469 View attachment 14464 View attachment 14463 View attachment 14463 Hello iam Konstantinos and i come from Greece. My occupation is cook and i like sports!!! i like going to the cinema and watching football and basketball games! I like hip-hop music and writing erotic poetry! I wanna make new friends here.
Greece is a sick place to be in, my favorite streamer is from there! Cooking is nice as well, what is your favorite food to cook? Making friends on here work swell too, you just need to get your name out there ^^

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Greece is a sick place to be in, my favorite streamer is from there! Cooking is nice as well, what is your favorite food to cook? Making friends on here work swell too, you just need to get your name out there ^^
I like most mediterranean and greek cuisine. I know also french and peruvian recipes. Iam expert on chicken stuff. My favourite food is chicken with curry and fruits.

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Fattmat what do you mean greece is a sick place to be in? I think this impression has to do with the media! :p Who is your favourite greek streamer?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Fattmat what do you mean greece is a sick place to be in? I think this impression has to do with the media! :p Who is your favourite greek streamer?
Not in a bad way, hah. Sick as in awesome/good. Hah, I feel so bad if you feel like I said a bad thing about your area :eek: Kripparrian might not be from Greece now that I think about it. But he's currently living there with his girlfriend ^^

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Not in a bad way, hah. Sick as in awesome/good. Hah, I feel so bad if you feel like I said a bad thing about your area :eek: Kripparrian might not be from Greece now that I think about it. But he's currently living there with his girlfriend ^^
It doesnt need to feel bad its ok ! :) Everyone is free(dom) to say his opinion! :D

x3m_miner

New User
Oct 20, 2015
Hey :D

I have a YouTube channel with over 1500 Subscribers and 200k views.

Every week I give a shoutout to my active subscribers.
If you would like to get a shoutout all you have to do is:

1. Subscribe to the channel
2. Stay active by liking and commenting on the videos
3. Check out the winners channel :)

For more information check out this video :D

Reactions: tesovic

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hey :D

I have a YouTube channel with over 1500 Subscribers and 200k views.

Every week I give a shoutout to my active subscribers.
If you would like to get a shoutout all you have to do is:

1. Subscribe to the channel
2. Stay active by liking and commenting on the videos
3. Check out the winners channel :)

For more information check out this video :D
Nice channel x3m_miner.. keep up the good work!!!

Reactions: x3m_miner