Gaming Hello guys!!

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
I agree with you Pal , a lot of people are gonna play it and I'm pretty sure I will buy it to :)
i think that if someone want to play a futuristic game... should play at star wars battlefront.. i know.. that many of you will think that the game is not comparable to Cod but .. i'm bad at it.. i have it and i really enjoyed it !! and the 40 player lobby is just.. warzone !! i think is a great game ! at least i can have fun! and i think is the only think that should push people to buy it and.. i'm a trumpet player in the real life !! the star wars tune is just.. so good !!!! sometimes i play it on the trumpet at home and my parent starts yelling xD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I know what you mean , its just down to what you like , I like battlefield because of the big lobbies and realistic explosions ! I love COD due to what it is as well :) but a lot of people just have to fight about them haha

You can play the star wars tune...... that is very cool :cool:

Reactions: GamingFrank92

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
I know what you mean , its just down to what you like , I like battlefield because of the big lobbies and realistic explosions ! I love COD due to what it is as well :) but a lot of people just have to fight about them haha

You can play the star wars tune...... that is very cool :cool:
yeah man ! i am a teacher ! a studied trumpet for 10 years ! i love games to ! i played both of them Cod and BF... and i prefer battlefield.. but obviusly is my opinion.. the only shame is that weapons doesn't have a sterring wheel to aim and shoot.. because if they did.. i would be a master xD !!!

Reactions: Prology

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I used to love racing games myself! I was big into those games when Midnight Club and Need for Speed were big on the scene. I'd sunk days, even weeks, into those games. I fell off when Forza came to the scene, and started playing a lot of shooter games. Did you ever play any of those games?

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I used to love racing games myself! I was big into those games when Midnight Club and Need for Speed were big on the scene. I'd sunk days, even weeks, into those games. I fell off when Forza came to the scene, and started playing a lot of shooter games. Did you ever play any of those games?
mate i loved all that games.. i was really good with that kind of games.. i loved car since i was a little kid.. i'm not so much in the fps or shooter contest.. but i can't say that they r not good or even boring ! need for speed u2 was my favourite !! absolutly awesome in every aspect.. but.. nowdays good times are gone.. FM6 is a really sim game.. not everyone can handle it.. but like shooters is a lot of fun when you actually are on the edge :) nice to meet you :) if you have the xbox one can even play togheter.. i have a couple of FPS on my hd ;)

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
welcome ive been here for about a smal week now and the people are nice makes me feel good. but for some reason (allready made a support ticket) my learn more isnt showing up. but anyways welcome to freedom
mate.. people here r sweet !! welcome to freedom!! if you have the xbox one .. tell me and we will find a way to play togheter :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
mate i loved all that games.. i was really good with that kind of games.. i loved car since i was a little kid.. i'm not so much in the fps or shooter contest.. but i can't say that they r not good or even boring ! need for speed u2 was my favourite !! absolutly awesome in every aspect.. but.. nowdays good times are gone.. FM6 is a really sim game.. not everyone can handle it.. but like shooters is a lot of fun when you actually are on the edge :) nice to meet you :) if you have the xbox one can even play togheter.. i have a couple of FPS on my hd ;)
Yeah, I'm on the Xbox! I wouldn't mind playing with you sometime! My GT is "Goped Fred"

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Yes, I do
wheel. i have it to !! and my character is pretty maxed out with all legendary gears.. 90k health and 146 k dps :) we can have a couple of shots in the DZ :)
I'll need to grind to get my character to that level, but it sounds like fun!
if you need a hand .. sand me a message and i can help you !! kill a couple of bosses and get good gears :) what are the stats of youre character? :)