Gaming Hello guys!!

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys i'm GamingFrank92 and i have a gaming channel !! :)) i'm part of the Freedom family and yeah !! nice to meet you guys !! :))

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My channel is Forza Based.. but i have tu let's play series going on my channel, Dead space and Gears of war ultimate edition !! and you ? :) can we play togheter ? :)

Um, If you mean collab I can't do collab atm bemused I busy with Youtube, School and life. But I will play games with you do you have PS4? I play all types of games Shooting, Racing, RPG, OpenWorld etc beside scary games. But don't have update games beside Just Cause 3

Reactions: GamingFrank92

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Um, If you mean collab I can't do collab atm bemused I busy with Youtube, School and life. But I will play games with you do you have PS4? I play all types of games Shooting, Racing, RPG, OpenWorld etc beside scary games. But don't have update games beside Just Cause 3
i'm sorry man , i have the xbox one only !! i wis i could afford the ps4 !! maybe in the future :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal Welcome to Freedom !

What games do you play on your channel ? what is your favourite game this year so far ?

best of luck !

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
I wish luck for you get PS4 and its okay mate but We can chat in our youtube channels and videos mate :)
mate thank you ! that car was a dream to drive.. and the engine noise thow.. is just ... music !! well mate you can bet it !! we can chat togheter !! i'm italian. and my favourite car obviusly is a Ferrari.. the 430 scuderia is a brilliant car !! and on forza is a rocket !! i think dodge and Srt really improved so much.. and the perfect example is that viper.. a brilliant car in real life to.. !! the 8.0 l v10 i think now with the modern tech can be even manageable .. but in the 90's.. man.. was a Death-trap :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
mate thank you ! that car was a dream to drive.. and the engine noise thow.. is just ... music !! well mate you can bet it !! we can chat togheter !! i'm italian. and my favourite car obviusly is a Ferrari.. the 430 scuderia is a brilliant car !! and on forza is a rocket !! i think dodge and Srt really improved so much.. and the perfect example is that viper.. a brilliant car in real life to.. !! the 8.0 l v10 i think now with the modern tech can be even manageable .. but in the 90's.. man.. was a Death-trap :)

I know right and I finally I know someone like Vipers cars evryone I know what Viper I was what!? lol and Ferrari is good cars but I hate Lambos >:eek:

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal Welcome to Freedom !

What games do you play on your channel ? what is your favourite game this year so far ?

best of luck !
hello mate ! nice to meet you !! my channel is a forza-based channel.. i'm a petrolhead to make it simple :) i like horror games ! i think they r brilliant to play and watch end fps r fun too... when you are good at it... and i'm... decent.. i'm a lot better with cars !! :) and you mate?

My favourite game so far on xbox one is Forza Horizon 2 ! met a lot of brilliant people there and that game offers so many scenaries , things to do !! i love it :) and yours? :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hello mate ! nice to meet you !! my channel is a forza-based channel.. i'm a petrolhead to make it simple :) i like horror games ! i think they r brilliant to play and watch end fps r fun too... when you are good at it... and i'm... decent.. i'm a lot better with cars !! :) and you mate?

My favourite game so far on xbox one is Forza Horizon 2 ! met a lot of brilliant people there and that game offers so many scenaries , things to do !! i love it :) and yours? :)

Ah very nice , I used to love car games but I am mainly just call of duty and mobas ! I agree with you on the horror games , I love them to but I get scared so easy xD black ops 3 is probs favourite or far cry primal :)

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Ah very nice , I used to love car games but I am mainly just call of duty and mobas ! I agree with you on the horror games , I love them to but I get scared so easy xD black ops 3 is probs favourite or far cry primal :)
the last call of duty that i really loved was.. Cod World at war !! i'm not a fan of this futuristic staff.. jetpacks.. super jumps.. i loved that mp-40 or the m4 rifle !! so maybe if a new cod in "old style " will be relesed .. maybe i will play it ! :) what do you think about it? :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
the last call of duty that i really loved was.. Cod World at war !! i'm not a fan of this futuristic staff.. jetpacks.. super jumps.. i loved that mp-40 or the m4 rifle !! so maybe if a new cod in "old style " will be relesed .. maybe i will play it ! :) what do you think about it? :)

I didn't like AW that was to much but black ops 3 is dulled down a bit more and I think its great , I would love to see another world at war myself , I loved that game a lot :) they have released old guns such as mp40 which is great to see :)

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
I didn't like AW that was to much but black ops 3 is dulled down a bit more and I think its great , I would love to see another world at war myself , I loved that game a lot :) they have released old guns such as mp40 which is great to see :)
what do you think about the next battlefield? will be good ?