Gaming Hello guys!!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
wheel. i have it to !! and my character is pretty maxed out with all legendary gears.. 90k health and 146 k dps :) we can have a couple of shots in the DZ :)

if you need a hand .. sand me a message and i can help you !! kill a couple of bosses and get good gears :) what are the stats of youre character? :)
Honestly I'm not sure off hand. I think I may be close to level 20

Reactions: GamingFrank92

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
I play anything really man, bit of racing, bit of FIFA, shooters, RPGs... Anything that tickles my fancy really :)
mate i watched youre channel .. i assume that you r a Kingdom hearts fan.. well... i'm a huge fan of that series.. i've played all the chapters of the game.. wich one is youre favourite? :)

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
mate i watched youre channel .. i assume that you r a Kingdom hearts fan.. well... i'm a huge fan of that series.. i've played all the chapters of the game.. wich one is youre favourite? :)
A massive fan! To be fair, Kingdom Hearts 2 has always stuck with me... I did like dream, drop, distance though and number 1 was awesome too, but yeah, definitely number 2 :) how about you man???

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
A massive fan! To be fair, Kingdom Hearts 2 has always stuck with me... I did like dream, drop, distance though and number 1 was awesome too, but yeah, definitely number 2 :) how about you man???
me to mate... i think the second was just better.. the keyblade is cool.. and when you r able to fight with more than one.. is just epic xD .. my favourite transformation was with 2 keyblades :) i think was the red one !!1 .. so cool.. sephirot was a son of a b+++ to kill..i died so many times xD

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
me to mate... i think the second was just better.. the keyblade is cool.. and when you r able to fight with more than one.. is just epic xD .. my favourite transformation was with 2 keyblades :) i think was the red one !!1 .. so cool.. sephirot was a son of a b+++ to kill..i died so many times xD
You might not believe this but... My friend smashed Sephiroth with just a normal keyblade! My favourite form was either the heartless Sora or the silver transformation (secret one) favourite keyblades are the Fenrir and Oathkeeper! Rikkus Keyblade is pretty sick too!

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
man.. youre friend is a legend !! i was pretty maxed out !! is sad that you have the PS4 :/ .. is so hard find people who actually play at the xbox one !! other than that we could even play togheter :) at the divisio for example :)