Gaming Hello Everyone!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I wish that was a feature on BO3! That would be awesome! Instead of burning duplicates, give them to your friends!

that would be sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never sue the sniper , wasted on me really xD I suck so bad at sniping haha

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everybody, I am Syrupy Delight and I am the creator of the YouTube channel "Syrupy Gaming" I would definitely appreciate if you went and checked out my channel and subscribed! Also if you have any tips you could give me to improve my channel and videos that would be awesome! thanks guys!
Hello Delught, that's a nice name you have there. What got you interested into using that name of yours? If you want to improve on videos in general, have you considered making more specialized content that people will search for more often?

Syrupy Gaming

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
Hello Delught, that's a nice name you have there. What got you interested into using that name of yours? If you want to improve on videos in general, have you considered making more specialized content that people will search for more often?
Well my name actually came from an inside joke me and a group of friends have had over the years! So we all decided to have our names begin with "Syrupy" ex. (Syrupy Delight, SyrupyGreatness, Syrupy Goodness). What do you mean by more specialized content? What are some examples? And thanks for the advice! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well my name actually came from an inside joke me and a group of friends have had over the years! So we all decided to have our names begin with "Syrupy" ex. (Syrupy Delight, SyrupyGreatness, Syrupy Goodness). What do you mean by more specialized content? What are some examples? And thanks for the advice! :D
Heh, inside jokes are the best. When I say specialized content, I mean videos that take more effort to make, more edits, and they deliver a message to your audience. Tutorials educate, and drive attention to your channel with the search engine in general. Let's play videos mainly work for your viewers you have already ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey everybody, I am Syrupy Delight and I am the creator of the YouTube channel "Syrupy Gaming" I would definitely appreciate if you went and checked out my channel and subscribed! Also if you have any tips you could give me to improve my channel and videos that would be awesome! thanks guys!
Welcome to the community! Tips:
Stay dedicated
Stay motivated
Have good quality (Video and Audio)
Invest in your channel