Gaming Hello Everyone!

Syrupy Gaming

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
Hey everybody, I am Syrupy Delight and I am the creator of the YouTube channel "Syrupy Gaming" I would definitely appreciate if you went and checked out my channel and subscribed! Also if you have any tips you could give me to improve my channel and videos that would be awesome! thanks guys!

Reactions: Cosmic Gaming

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to freedom :)

Tell us more about you , people here like to get to know people :)

where do you live ? how did you find freedom ? what content do you do ?

best of luck !

Syrupy Gaming

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
I currently live in northern Louisiana in the US! I just started and only have a few videos but I do lets plays and will be posting different gameplays of CoD Black Ops 3 and other multiplayer based games! I actually found Freedom on YouTube, I saw where it was a network that helped new and upcoming YouTubers make their channels grow and become successful! Thanks!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
black ops 3 SICK !!! I'm a COD creator so that is best thing ever xD how are you finding the game :)

Yes freedom is very good at helping people grow as a lot of youtubers on here with tips and tricks to help you grow and they have a lot of tolls which help such as music and so on :)

Syrupy Gaming

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
I love Black Ops 3! It's probably the CoD game I'm the best at! I'm happy to be a part of a family that helps its members grow! I'm very excited to see the numbers of subscribers I have go up! :D

Reactions: Prology

CSJ293

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome Syrupy! I'd definitely have a look into your channel :D all here to help eachother grow!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I love Black Ops 3! It's probably the CoD game I'm the best at! I'm happy to be a part of a family that helps its members grow! I'm very excited to see the numbers of subscribers I have go up! :D

That is great to hear ! what level / prestige are you ? I'm sure you will grow well and meet a lot of nice people !

best of luck :)