Gaming Hello Everyone

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone

I Am DZone Rules

I am A New Youtuber & Live streamer and new To FREEDOM Woo Who so i like to say hello to you all and tell you a little about me at the same time

so i am a gamer and enjoy playijg game and filming it but i know it is hard out there on youtube so if any of you can check same time to have a look at my channel and my videos and give me feedback i.e what you like what i could be better and everything like that https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu1vIwRUw80EbErMUMPHqg

so why i like gaming it is playing with others that i like the most i run a Collaborations Group For other youtubers and live steamers where i trying to find more people to play games with have fun and help each other grow and have fun link is if you wanna check it out or join all welcome https://www.facebook.com/groups/236524386680151/

also if you are into playing game with other and you like to sometime then i love to do it with other freedom partners as well which would be great just let me know same of the games i play are
On Steam:
ARK: Survival Evolved
Csgo
Dayz
H1z1
GTA 5/ Online
Rust
Tempest
Life Is Feudal Your Own
Rocker League
Warhammer: End Times Vermintide
Xcom 2
in march
The Division

On Origin:
Fifa 16
Star wars battlefront

so come check out my channel any feedback would be a great help and come lets make same videos together and have same fun

Nice To Meet You All
DZone Rules
Welcome to the freedom family bro i will make sure i go check your channel out and could you go and check my channel out too

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello there i just want to introduce myself to everyone :) I am 17 years old and im from Ireland Dublin to be exact.
Ive been playing games since i was about 5 back in the ps one time and worked up from there i pretty much love all categories of games but i only upload car games kind of like Blackpanthaa and TheSlapTrain. they inspired me to share my gaming fun with everybody iv been doing youtube just over a year now and im currently on 963 subscribers its tough getting the ball rolling but quality beats quantity if you read this i want to say thank you and i wish you all great success in your channel if yous play car games im looking to collab and have some fun racing the streets :) together i own a ps4
Hey man welcome to the freedom family and i will go and check your channel out man and i hope you go and check my own youtube channel out

DZone Rules

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
DZone_Rocks
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
:)
thank you for the welcome and there i always looking to help others where i can and thats all we can all do i guess but sub 4 sub is not the way cos i am sure people that only sub to get a sub will not help you grow or anything

Reactions: Chronamut

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone

I Am DZone Rules

I am A New Youtuber & Live streamer and new To FREEDOM Woo Who so i like to say hello to you all and tell you a little about me at the same time

so i am a gamer and enjoy playijg game and filming it but i know it is hard out there on youtube so if any of you can check same time to have a look at my channel and my videos and give me feedback i.e what you like what i could be better and everything like that https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu1vIwRUw80EbErMUMPHqg

so why i like gaming it is playing with others that i like the most i run a Collaborations Group For other youtubers and live steamers where i trying to find more people to play games with have fun and help each other grow and have fun link is if you wanna check it out or join all welcome https://www.facebook.com/groups/236524386680151/

also if you are into playing game with other and you like to sometime then i love to do it with other freedom partners as well which would be great just let me know same of the games i play are
On Steam:
Csgo
Dayz
H1z1
GTA 5/ Online
Rust
Tempest
Life Is Feudal Your Own
Rocker League
Xcom 2
in march
The Division

On Origin:
Fifa 16
Star wars battlefront

so come check out my channel any feedback would be a great help and come lets make same videos together and have same fun

Nice To Meet You All
DZone Rules
Welcome to Freedom man!! i love those games i need to buy most of them though lol ..you will lov it here i wish u luck on ur channel and if u need help ill try to help anyway i can

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Heyyyloooowwww

hehe

Welcome here buddy! I don't play a lot of video games but I'm sure some people here will be happy to see your work lol

Meh I don't have anything special to say so... Welcome xD

DZone Rules

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
DZone_Rocks
Heyyyloooowwww

hehe

Welcome here buddy! I don't play a lot of video games but I'm sure some people here will be happy to see your work lol

Meh I don't have anything special to say so... Welcome xD
thank you very much for the welcome there gaming is not for everyone but still nice of you to welcome me all the same

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community, ill definitely check out your channel. Would you guys also mind checking mine @ Insane Freaky Gaming, i love gaming channels and hope yours grows as well as mine, we should chat sometime :). What console do you play on?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone

I Am DZone Rules

On Steam:
Csgo
Dayz
H1z1
GTA 5/ Online
Rust
Tempest
Life Is Feudal Your Own
Rocker League
Xcom 2
in march
The Division

On Origin:
Fifa 16
Star wars battlefront

Nice To Meet You All
DZone Rules
Welcome and you play a LOT of diverse games, good luck with your channel :)

DZone Rules

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
DZone_Rocks
Welcome to the community, ill definitely check out your channel. Would you guys also mind checking mine @ Insane Freaky Gaming, i love gaming channels and hope yours grows as well as mine, we should chat sometime :). What console do you play on?
thank you very much to the comment and good luck with your channel as well and yeah i love gaming as well and i play on PC only