Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
DZone_Rocks
Hello Everyone

I Am DZone Rules

I am A New Youtuber & Live streamer and new To FREEDOM Woo Who so i like to say hello to you all and tell you a little about me at the same time

so i am a gamer and enjoy playijg game and filming it but i know it is hard out there on youtube so if any of you can check same time to have a look at my channel and my videos and give me feedback i.e what you like what i could be better and everything like that https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu1vIwRUw80EbErMUMPHqg

so why i like gaming it is playing with others that i like the most i run a Collaborations Group For other youtubers and live steamers where i trying to find more people to play games with have fun and help each other grow and have fun link is if you wanna check it out or join all welcome https://www.facebook.com/groups/236524386680151/

also if you are into playing game with other and you like to sometime then i love to do it with other freedom partners as well which would be great just let me know same of the games i play are
On Steam:
ARK: Survival Evolved
Csgo
Dayz
H1z1
GTA 5/ Online
Rust
Tempest
Life Is Feudal Your Own
Rocker League
Warhammer: End Times Vermintide
Xcom 2
in march
The Division

On Origin:
Fifa 16
Star wars battlefront

so come check out my channel any feedback would be a great help and come lets make same videos together and have same fun

Nice To Meet You All
DZone Rules

Reactions: Nuke

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @DZone Rules

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

DZone Rules

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
DZone_Rocks
Hi @DZone Rules

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
thank you 4 the info and hoping my post was ok as i put links in it lol and will have a look at the info you sent

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Nice game collection there, probably see you about on CSGO no doubt :).

Also there is a section on the forum for collaborations, if you want to do one stick a thread up with your idea :).

DZone Rules

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
DZone_Rocks
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Nice game collection there, probably see you about on CSGO no doubt :).

Also there is a section on the forum for collaborations, if you want to do one stick a thread up with your idea :).
yeah i see that and i have added a link on there to the group cos there is not better than working with other and having fun when u can and yeah i am still new to csgo but hay it can be fun at times lol

Reactions: Todger182

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Hello there i just want to introduce myself to everyone :) I am 17 years old and im from Ireland Dublin to be exact.
Ive been playing games since i was about 5 back in the ps one time and worked up from there i pretty much love all categories of games but i only upload car games kind of like Blackpanthaa and TheSlapTrain. they inspired me to share my gaming fun with everybody iv been doing youtube just over a year now and im currently on 963 subscribers its tough getting the ball rolling but quality beats quantity if you read this i want to say thank you and i wish you all great success in your channel if yous play car games im looking to collab and have some fun racing the streets :) together i own a ps4