(Optional) How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? my friend recommended it me
What made you join our forums?: more Subscribers
What are you hobbies?: Football, speedway
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? i wanted to upload to let people watch my content
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? no idea
What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? F1, Fifa Call of duty, Speedway, Forza 6 , gta 5 and other games
When do you upload?: 5pm GMT
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_TNUjLwkIi0y5Tsh1tNslw please Subscribe!!

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Reece jefferies,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Mate I too love pizza, Forza 6, Call of Duty, and GTA V. What platform do you play on? I play on the PC. I assume you play on Xbox One because you have Forza 6, have you played Halo 5 yet? That game looks so fun! I don't have an Xbox One but I plan to get one. I really want to play Forza 6 and Halo 5 :p

Danny

SDGCore
Hi @Reece jefferies,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Pizza is awesome, my friends and I always like to order pizza when we get together and watch a movie at home. I think pizza is the best party food.

It's nice that you are interested in so many different games and franchises. 2015 is a pretty exciting year for gamers as there are so many anticipated titles coming out. Are there any games you're looking forward to this year/next year? Currently I'm really hyped for The Division and No Man's Sky.

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time! I'm sure there are a lot of discussions there that you'd be interested in. :)

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

NannerAirCraft

Freedom! Member
Welcome @Reece jefferies to the Freedom Family! Always glad to have new members here to join our ever growing community. There are tons of gamers on the forums to talk to and collaborate with.

Hey @Reece jefferies,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Mate I too love pizza, Forza 6, Call of Duty, and GTA V. What platform do you play on? I play on the PC. I assume you play on Xbox One because you have Forza 6, have you played Halo 5 yet? That game looks so fun! I don't have an Xbox One but I plan to get one. I really want to play Forza 6 and Halo 5 :p
Thanks mate I do have an Xbox 1 but u don't have halo 5 I don't like halo tbh

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome!

What's speedway? WOH! So many games man! I can only imagine of so many games! You even have a whole time set for uploading!? That's great man! You are on a good path to starting youtube! I hope you have a great time here on Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Your name: Reece Jefferies
(Optional) Where are you from?: England
(Optional) How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? my friend recommended it me
What made you join our forums?: more Subscribers
What are you hobbies?: Football, speedway
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? i wanted to upload to let people watch my content
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? no idea
What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? F1, Fifa Call of duty, Speedway, Forza 6 , gta 5 and other games
When do you upload?: 5pm GMT
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_TNUjLwkIi0y5Tsh1tNslw please Subscribe!!
Welcome To the community I Like To See Halo Or Possibly Play It