(Optional) How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? my friend recommended it me
What made you join our forums?: more Subscribers
What are you hobbies?: Football, speedway
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? i wanted to upload to let people watch my content
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? no idea
What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? F1, Fifa Call of duty, Speedway, Forza 6 , gta 5 and other games
When do you upload?: 5pm GMT
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_TNUjLwkIi0y5Tsh1tNslw please Subscribe!!

Reactions: CyberPhython

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Reece jefferies,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Mate I too love pizza, Forza 6, Call of Duty, and GTA V. What platform do you play on? I play on the PC. I assume you play on Xbox One because you have Forza 6, have you played Halo 5 yet? That game looks so fun! I don't have an Xbox One but I plan to get one. I really want to play Forza 6 and Halo 5 :p

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Reece jefferies,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Pizza is awesome, my friends and I always like to order pizza when we get together and watch a movie at home. I think pizza is the best party food.

It's nice that you are interested in so many different games and franchises. 2015 is a pretty exciting year for gamers as there are so many anticipated titles coming out. Are there any games you're looking forward to this year/next year? Currently I'm really hyped for The Division and No Man's Sky.

Consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time! I'm sure there are a lot of discussions there that you'd be interested in. :)

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: CyberPhython

Reece jefferies

New User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey @Reece jefferies,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Mate I too love pizza, Forza 6, Call of Duty, and GTA V. What platform do you play on? I play on the PC. I assume you play on Xbox One because you have Forza 6, have you played Halo 5 yet? That game looks so fun! I don't have an Xbox One but I plan to get one. I really want to play Forza 6 and Halo 5 :p
Thanks mate I do have an Xbox 1 but u don't have halo 5 I don't like halo tbh

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome!

What's speedway? WOH! So many games man! I can only imagine of so many games! You even have a whole time set for uploading!? That's great man! You are on a good path to starting youtube! I hope you have a great time here on Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Your name: Reece Jefferies
(Optional) Where are you from?: England
(Optional) How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? my friend recommended it me
What made you join our forums?: more Subscribers
What are you hobbies?: Football, speedway
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? i wanted to upload to let people watch my content
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? no idea
What kind of channel do you run?: a gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? F1, Fifa Call of duty, Speedway, Forza 6 , gta 5 and other games
When do you upload?: 5pm GMT
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_TNUjLwkIi0y5Tsh1tNslw please Subscribe!!
Welcome To the community I Like To See Halo Or Possibly Play It