Gaming Hello Everyone, My Name Is Matt

MattDoseGaming02

Rising User
Hello, i make all kind of videos, i make mostly gaming videos right now. i make minecraft videos right now the most since that is mainly all i can record. i am trying to get new series to start up and i have already started a couple. i am going to try to make a video every day but school may come into play with that. i will be recording h1z1 soon, Call of duty: world of war zombies, and many different games. my Chanel is going to have mostly funny moments once i get into it but there will be a lets play hear and there! I will also be making how to videos. I will also be making review video of games, resource packs for minecraft and much much more.

My name has changed many times over the pass couple years but i do not thing i will change it again. The name "mat" of the name is there because of my name, the "dose" , yes its "does" but i like the dose because it is like good, healthy, like everyone should watch me. The "gaming" part would be because i make gaming videos. The "02" is the name of the clan me and my friends are in. it is names that because most of us were born in 2002 so it works out.

I know have a second account named MattFX where i will be makeing intros/banners/logos ect.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Hello, i make all kind of videos, i make mostly gaming videos right now. i make minecraft videos right now the most since that is mainly all i can record. i am trying to get new series to start up and i have already started a couple. i am going to try to make a video every day but school may come into play with that. i will be recording h1z1 soon, Call of duty: world of war zombies, and many different games. my Chanel is going to have mostly funny moments once i get into it but there will be a lets play hear and there! I will also be making how to videos. I will also be making review video of games, resource packs for minecraft and much much more.

My name has changed many times over the pass couple years but i do not thing i will change it again. The name "mat" of the name is there because of my name, the "dose" , yes its "does" but i like the dose because it is like good, healthy, like everyone should watch me. The "gaming" part would be because i make gaming videos. The "02" is the name of the clan me and my friends are in. it is names that because most of us were born in 2002 so it works out.

I know have a second account named MattFX where i will be makeing intros/banners/logos ect.
Matt is a common name on here :p Minecraft videos are harder to get noticed for lately, what do you plan to do differently? School is time-consuming, I definitely understand that. Montages work best when you want others to enjoy quick bursts of videos. I removed a T from my name, because it's definitely common, hah.

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community!

Do you play World At War on PC? If so, hit me up one day we could play! I've been looking for someone to play custom zombies with. :D

MattDoseGaming02

Rising User
Welcome to the community!

Do you play World At War on PC? If so, hit me up one day we could play! I've been looking for someone to play custom zombies with. :D
Yes i would love to play sometime with you! whats your skype/discord info? i use skype more but it does not matter :D

MattDoseGaming02

Rising User
Matt is a common name on here :p Minecraft videos are harder to get noticed for lately, what do you plan to do differently? School is time-consuming, I definitely understand that. Montages work best when you want others to enjoy quick bursts of videos. I removed a T from my name, because it's definitely common, hah.
Yes, for right now till my freinds all get ready i am just going to be makeing like hungar games and stuff. once they all get ready and get recoding to work we will be making funny moments stuff! We are also playing other games to! Thanks for the advice :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
Yes, for right now till my freinds all get ready i am just going to be makeing like hungar games and stuff. once they all get ready and get recoding to work we will be making funny moments stuff! We are also playing other games to! Thanks for the advice :D
Sharing funny moments tend to work best. I feel like with the attention span of people lately, they would enjoy compilations over full-lengthed videos :p And no problem, helping is nice to do from time to time ^^

MattDoseGaming02

Rising User
Sharing funny moments tend to work best. I feel like with the attention span of people lately, they would enjoy compilations over full-lengthed videos :p And no problem, helping is nice to do from time to time ^^
Yeah, i just took a bit of your advice and made this with one of my freinds....
like you u liked it lol

fattmat

Freedom! Member
Yeah, i just took a bit of your advice and made this with one of my freinds....
like you u liked it lol
That's nice that you're taking my tips to heart. In the future, you can work out well getting the best moments out of your gaming compilations. I feel like it helps people out a lot more when they can cut footage when necessary ^^

MattDoseGaming02

Rising User
That's nice that you're taking my tips to heart. In the future, you can work out well getting the best moments out of your gaming compilations. I feel like it helps people out a lot more when they can cut footage when necessary ^^
nice youtube vids btw

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Family! :)

It's good that you get some variety up in your channel, it happens more times than you can count that people create let's say Minecraft only videos. They get around 5k subscribers and then the audience doesn't want you to do something else anymore besides Minecraft :)

So it's a good road you are taking to get some variety in there :)
Hence my channel name: "SkynzorsVariety" :p