Entertainment Hello everyone! I'm Lady McCracken, and it's nice to meet you!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Thank you!

And yes :rolleyes: I was waiting for it :D

I'm not fully sure yet, but I believe I would like to work for a company like Disney or something to help with movies, storyboards, or even product graphics :)
Dude that would be so awesome! It sounds like you're headed in the right direction! Just keep at it. If you ever need any help/advice/friendly conversation, I'm here :)

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hello there!
I'm Lady McCracken, an 18 year old high school senior who is about to go to college for a Graphic Design Major.
I have a passion for art, which led to my passion for video editing, and now I have been making and uploading videos to youtube for a about a year now.

I love and often find myself playing indie games more than anything else on my gaming channel (Lady McCracken - Games) , such as Minecraft, Battle Block Theater, Banished, etc., but I am willing to try anything once :D

And on my "Main Channel", I post things such as life related Vlogs, Beauty & Health items and reviews, along with a bunch of other stuff!

I am currently trying to get partnered with Freedom! ( I am just waiting for the "learn more" button ) which is what led me to these forums- but I feel like this may be a nice little community to hang around in and maybe make some friends and help others grow their channels along with my own!

Thank you,
and as always,
Stay Lovely<3
Hey there Lady McCracken! Haha sweet name i dig it :p College for Motion design. NOICEEEE! Have fun haha. Hope to see ya around welcome to freedom stay golden. Never give up :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there!
I'm Lady McCracken, an 18 year old high school senior who is about to go to college for a Graphic Design Major.
I have a passion for art, which led to my passion for video editing, and now I have been making and uploading videos to youtube for a about a year now.

I love and often find myself playing indie games more than anything else on my gaming channel (Lady McCracken - Games) , such as Minecraft, Battle Block Theater, Banished, etc., but I am willing to try anything once :D

And on my "Main Channel", I post things such as life related Vlogs, Beauty & Health items and reviews, along with a bunch of other stuff!

I am currently trying to get partnered with Freedom! ( I am just waiting for the "learn more" button ) which is what led me to these forums- but I feel like this may be a nice little community to hang around in and maybe make some friends and help others grow their channels along with my own!

Thank you,
and as always,
Stay Lovely<3
Heya McCracken ^^ Sorry for the late introduction, I was off getting my first car ever :eek:

What got you interested in art in general? Video editing takes a lot of time to master at first, but it can definitely pay off for the future. What games have you enjoyed the most so far? Have you met many people on here so far? :p