Entertainment Hello everyone! I'm Lady McCracken, and it's nice to meet you!

Hello there!
I'm Lady McCracken, an 18 year old high school senior who is about to go to college for a Graphic Design Major.
I have a passion for art, which led to my passion for video editing, and now I have been making and uploading videos to youtube for a about a year now.

I love and often find myself playing indie games more than anything else on my gaming channel (Lady McCracken - Games) , such as Minecraft, Battle Block Theater, Banished, etc., but I am willing to try anything once :D

And on my "Main Channel", I post things such as life related Vlogs, Beauty & Health items and reviews, along with a bunch of other stuff!

I am currently trying to get partnered with Freedom! ( I am just waiting for the "learn more" button ) which is what led me to these forums- but I feel like this may be a nice little community to hang around in and maybe make some friends and help others grow their channels along with my own!

Thank you,
and as always,
Stay Lovely<3

What's cracken?! See what I did there? xD

Welcome to Freedom! Sounds like you have a good idea of where you'd like to go in life. What do you want to do once you get your graphic design major?

Thank you!

And yes :rolleyes: I was waiting for it :D

I'm not fully sure yet, but I believe I would like to work for a company like Disney or something to help with movies, storyboards, or even product graphics :)

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Hello there!
I'm Lady McCracken, an 18 year old high school senior who is about to go to college for a Graphic Design Major.
I have a passion for art, which led to my passion for video editing, and now I have been making and uploading videos to youtube for a about a year now.

I love and often find myself playing indie games more than anything else on my gaming channel (Lady McCracken - Games) , such as Minecraft, Battle Block Theater, Banished, etc., but I am willing to try anything once :D

And on my "Main Channel", I post things such as life related Vlogs, Beauty & Health items and reviews, along with a bunch of other stuff!

I am currently trying to get partnered with Freedom! ( I am just waiting for the "learn more" button ) which is what led me to these forums- but I feel like this may be a nice little community to hang around in and maybe make some friends and help others grow their channels along with my own!

Thank you,
and as always,
Stay Lovely<3
Welcome to the Family! If you would like someone to collaborate with you can shoot me a meassge!