Gaming Hello All

Serruh

New User
Apr 6, 2016
Hello,
PGO Maddog here, I love to game I mostly play Call of Duty games. I have a fulltime job so I stream when I can. I am in a gaming community. Currently working on getting a video editing software so I can make better videos. If anyone has suggestions or anything that can help that would be great. I am always looking for people to play or record together so If you are interested just hit me up. I am on Xbox one. Look forward to meeting and possibly working with you guys/girls.
Sincerely,
PGO Maddog
AKA Thomas
KEEP GRINDING BRO! YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

Reactions: PGO Maddog (Thomas)
Hello,
PGO Maddog here, I love to game I mostly play Call of Duty games. I have a fulltime job so I stream when I can. I am in a gaming community. Currently working on getting a video editing software so I can make better videos. If anyone has suggestions or anything that can help that would be great. I am always looking for people to play or record together so If you are interested just hit me up. I am on Xbox one. Look forward to meeting and possibly working with you guys/girls.
Sincerely,
PGO Maddog
AKA Thomas
Nice to meet you, I'm brand new myself! I also try to upload around my work schedule so I know the struggle.