Gaming Hello All

PGO Maddog (Thomas)

Freedom! Member
Hello,
PGO Maddog here, I love to game I mostly play Call of Duty games. I have a fulltime job so I stream when I can. I am in a gaming community. Currently working on getting a video editing software so I can make better videos. If anyone has suggestions or anything that can help that would be great. I am always looking for people to play or record together so If you are interested just hit me up. I am on Xbox one. Look forward to meeting and possibly working with you guys/girls.
Sincerely,
PGO Maddog
AKA Thomas

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,
PGO Maddog here, I love to game I mostly play Call of Duty games. I have a fulltime job so I stream when I can. I am in a gaming community. Currently working on getting a video editing software so I can make better videos. If anyone has suggestions or anything that can help that would be great. I am always looking for people to play or record together so If you are interested just hit me up. I am on Xbox one. Look forward to meeting and possibly working with you guys/girls.
Sincerely,
PGO Maddog
AKA Thomas
Hello Thomas, working full time can definitely get in the way of recording videos/streaming. What kind of community are you in? Finding the right video editor can take time, and if it fits for your price range. If you want to record with people, going to the collaboration section will help a ton! I linked you an additional post that will help with your introduction here. Talking about yourself works amazingly ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, hope you enjoy your stay!

I love to play Call Of Duty too! Are you enjoying Black Ops 3?

PGO Maddog (Thomas)

Freedom! Member
Hello Thomas, working full time can definitely get in the way of recording videos/streaming. What kind of community are you in? Finding the right video editor can take time, and if it fits for your price range. If you want to record with people, going to the collaboration section will help a ton! I linked you an additional post that will help with your introduction here. Talking about yourself works amazingly ^^

Well thank you fattmat. The community I am in was a pretty big community we had over 1000 users at one time. since then we got smaller due to people leaving and stuff, But we like to game with each other basically like a gaming family that way if you are on line you will almost always have a group to play with. I really like what I have seen from Sony Vegas, I was using a 30 day trial adobe premier. Now Since joining Freedom I have found Light works and currently trying to learn it. Thank you for the comments and the url's I will definitely check them out.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well thank you fattmat. The community I am in was a pretty big community we had over 1000 users at one time. since then we got smaller due to people leaving and stuff, But we like to game with each other basically like a gaming family that way if you are on line you will almost always have a group to play with. I really like what I have seen from Sony Vegas, I was using a 30 day trial adobe premier. Now Since joining Freedom I have found Light works and currently trying to learn it. Thank you for the comments and the url's I will definitely check them out.
1,000 is a lot of people, and I understand people leaving though. I haven't work with light works myself, how smooth does it run? I'm hoping to find a gaming group when I have more time in the future. And no problem ^^

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello,
Sincerely,
PGO Maddog
AKA Thomas
Your channel can become a good one depending how much work you put into it! If you have a full time job I recommend uplaoding 1-2 a week to make sure your audience stays! Streaming is cool but I think videos could benifit your channel better! As the viewers get to know you more