Give your channel a professional look!

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
well I kinda need a new banner, I stopped doing indie reviews and do something called duelling game opinions, its me and me playing a gaming pirate looking at games and discussing them with a more humorous edge
Aaah i see :) already some ideas for your banner?? I mean on what you would like to see??

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well that is the hard part hmmm seeing the joke with the pirate he is body less I guess maybe ehm gaming items and such

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
well that is the hard part hmmm seeing the joke with the pirate he is body less I guess maybe ehm gaming items and such
Mmmm i see what you mean, ok ill make sure to come up with something, with luck i can have a first version today but no promises since it is hard. But youll see it asap and ill keep you on the hights, whwn i show you a version please feel free to tell me which parts you like but also what you would like to see differently :)

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Mmmm i see what you mean, ok ill make sure to come up with something, with luck i can have a first version today but no promises since it is hard. But youll see it asap and ill keep you on the hights, whwn i show you a version please feel free to tell me which parts you like but also what you would like to see differently :)
take your time dude but I cant wait to see what you have in store

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Sure id love to help a fellow youtuber out ^^ excuse me for my later reply but i was working. Anyways, i would love to know what your ideas are for a logo on your channel and i would like to ask you if its ok if i make a speedart from my process that i make your stuff, of course your channel will be mentioned :)[DOUBLEPOST=1511278282][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to do that for you :) excuse my late reply, i was working ^^
I'll e-mail you Austin with my ideas thanks jammychap

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Thank you sooo much Austin for my artwork, I have to say folks Austin is possibly the most polite person I've spoken to online and a very professional service, my channel looks much smarter from its new look, i seriously love my intro, thanks jammychap.