Give your channel a professional look!

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
Hi! I'm a graphic designer and I love to help people out :) If you are in search for a good logo, a good banner or anything in that route, just simply reply to me ^^ If you want to check out my style you can look at my website under the tab of personal and graphics. (I do have to mention that due to some problems a lot of the work that I did in my early years is gone and has not been put on the website) Do you enjoy my style? And do you want your logo being updated?? Hit me up! ^^

My website: http://austincreates.otakuclan.com/

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Hi! I'm a graphic designer and I love to help people out :) If you are in search for a good logo, a good banner or anything in that route, just simply reply to me ^^ If you want to check out my style you can look at my website under the tab of personal and graphics. (I do have to mention that due to some problems a lot of the work that I did in my early years is gone and has not been put on the website) Do you enjoy my style? And do you want your logo being updated?? Hit me up! ^^

My website: http://austincreates.otakuclan.com/

Hey nice work. I would recommend setting up in our CRIB section on the forums :) it’s where people can look for this sort of assistance. As well get on our Duscord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Awesome works, my channel really needs an update, better logo, banner moving logo at the start of videos and a matching outro too but i'm not clued up on how to make these, i did have a little look at panzoid but i have not got a clue lol

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey nice work. I would recommend setting up in our CRIB section on the forums :) it’s where people can look for this sort of assistance. As well get on our Duscord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the services section of the C.R.I.B was removed a month or so ago.
Thank you! I would love to know how ^^

The best place you could post would be the request/offers section​

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
Well the services section of the C.R.I.B was removed a month or so ago.

The best place you could post would be the request/offers section​
Alright ill for sure try that ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1511245981][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome works, my channel really needs an update, better logo, banner moving logo at the start of videos and a matching outro too but i'm not clued up on how to make these, i did have a little look at panzoid but i have not got a clue lol
If you like so i can make all those things for you :)

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
that is some good art work you have there dude, I would like to see if we can talk about maybe some artwork for my channel. no hurries though

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
Really, that would be awesome, I have 2 new videos to upload but I want my artwork sorted first lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sure id love to help a fellow youtuber out ^^ excuse me for my later reply but i was working. Anyways, i would love to know what your ideas are for a logo on your channel and i would like to ask you if its ok if i make a speedart from my process that i make your stuff, of course your channel will be mentioned :)[DOUBLEPOST=1511278282][/DOUBLEPOST]
that is some good art work you have there dude, I would like to see if we can talk about maybe some artwork for my channel. no hurries though
I would love to do that for you :) excuse my late reply, i was working ^^

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
Hey i'm in need of a Logo for my flight team how can i contact you?
You can contact me on my email adress: [email protected]

Please excuse my late reply i was very busy these days ^^"[DOUBLEPOST=1511278673][/DOUBLEPOST]
well I will hear from yah when the first guy is done
Ow dont worry about that i can do multiple at once since i do have to wait for his reply, you can always tell me what youre planning on and ill make sure to give you a sketch asap, ow yeah i work woth sketches to be sure that im going the right direction ^^

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well I kinda need a new banner, I stopped doing indie reviews and do something called duelling game opinions, its me and me playing a gaming pirate looking at games and discussing them with a more humorous edge