Offering Gimme all ya channels :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hi can you review my channel, i would love if you give me your feedback about my channel: https://www.youtube.com/ahmadrocks

Design : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Okay banner and logo design.
  • Banners font/text size is too small, I would advise looking in our Requests and Offers section to find a GFX editor. This will help you lots as more people will be attracted to you.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • You stick with the schedule you have in mind (Once every week)
  • This is not saying you can't be successful, however: Most people need to upload consistently, maybe once every 1 or 2 days to get quite far in YouTube, now I may be wrong with this but I feel like you should try to push out more videos (if possible)
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Cannot be rated due to low quantities of comments (Only one)
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Not applicable for your type of content
OVERALL : 5.5/10
  • This score is based on only two of the possible ratings I give due to certain precautions, your channel would probably be in the boundary of 6 if I could rate them.
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I'd really appreciate it if you gave me feedback on my channel! It'll help if I get critiques☺ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfeBEdHsntHkrrShZaweobg

Design : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Your username on your banner is off centre, maybe try to adjust that - also try to render in higher quality.
  • Have a look at other YouTubers thumbnails and try to update yours, this will take time but practice.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You upload approximately daily (some days are skipped)
  • You answer some of the comments you receive.
  • Doesn't appeal to my taste (remember this is opinion based) - Try to play games with others, maybe a group of 4 on games that can have lots of funny moments, such as Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl - GTAV etc..
OVERALL : 6.75/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello my friend! I would love it if you could take a few minutes of your time to give my channel your special star rating <3 My consistency was once bad but I'm trying to improve it, any other areas I can focus on? :D

• You might need to use a different font for your name and slogan on your banner.
  • Have a look at other YouTubers thumbnails and try to update yours, this will take time but practice.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★
  • You said you are starting to get your schedule back on track, so I'll try not to be too harsh.
  • It seems like you are starting to upload once a week, which is fine to start, but when you progress further in YouTube, you really want to be uploading once every 2 days or even once every day.
  • You answer to the majority of comments received, if not all.
  • I really liked how the introduction was created.
  • Your style of videos are quite good, once you start uploading consecutively and you start a game I like, I might watch it.
OVERALL : 7.25/10
What to do next:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Not sure if i'm allowed to do this without making a review first so i hope i don't get in trouble but for the sake of it being said i will review any channel and give feedback to anyone who reviews mine! Anyways here it is... https://www.youtube.com/user/LamboNRzOwner

• Okay logo design.
  • You might need to check out our Requests and Offers section to find a GFX editor to make your banner and logo, as your banner is stretched out and needs improvements.
  • Have a look at other YouTubers thumbnails and try to update yours, especially trying to use text that is not Green so it can be read by viewers.
  • I can't find what your schedule is, and looking at the video times, it seems like it is out of sync, I am guessing you are uploading once per week, which is fine until you grow bigger and then you need to be aiming for at least an upload every 2 days or one every single day.
  • You answer to the majority of comments received, however some are missed out.
  • Not applicable for your content type (Montages and Cinematics)
OVERALL : 5.33/10
What to do next:

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
Design : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Your username on your banner is off centre, maybe try to adjust that - also try to render in higher quality.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You upload approximately daily (some days are skipped)
  • You answer some of the comments you receive.
  • Doesn't appeal to my taste (remember this is opinion based) - Try to play games with others, maybe a group of 4 on games that can have lots of funny moments, such as Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl - GTAV etc..
OVERALL : 6.25/10
What to do next:
1. Design: I had a graphics artist make my banner, I have no control over his poor quality in exporting nor his off center banner. Trust me, this bothers me as well
2. Consistency: I've only missed one day in the past couple months? The rest are uploaded late at night or at the same time each. I really don't get this one.
3. I understand this one but the comments I didn't respond to were 1. A guy that actual cyber bullied my friends and I and I didn't feel I should respond to any of his comments 2. Asking me to check out their channel 3. My friend Nara trying to hint at me to credit his drawing that I use for my profile picture XD
4. Humour: I'm not taking this one personally, everyone has their own tastes and you just don't enjoy my humour. I get that. I used to record with a group but I have almost completely stopped playing the only game we all have, and we are looking for games we can record.

I thank you for the review but I just feel I should answer why some things are as they are and question some choices (Consistency) Anyway, Thanks!

EDIT: New banner is planned, the off centered banner will be fixed.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
1. Design: I had a graphics artist make my banner, I have no control over his poor quality in exporting nor his off center banner. Trust me, this bothers me as well
2. Consistency: I've only missed one day in the past couple months? The rest are uploaded late at night or at the same time each. I really don't get this one.
3. I understand this one but the comments I didn't respond to were 1. A guy that actual cyber bullied my friends and I and I didn't feel I should respond to any of his comments 2. Asking me to check out their channel 3. My friend Nara trying to hint at me to credit his drawing that I use for my profile picture XD
4. Humour: I'm not taking this one personally, everyone has their own tastes and you just don't enjoy my humour. I get that. I used to record with a group but I have almost completely stopped playing the only game we all have, and we are looking for games we can record.

I thank you for the review but I just feel I should answer why some things are as they are and question some choices (Consistency) Anyway, Thanks!

EDIT: New banner is planned, the off centered banner will be fixed.

Firstly, I am not using any of this review against you, this is all my opinion so I am happy that you are not taking it harshly.
Secondly, I am confused on what is wrong with "Consistency", I removed one star as it was not fully consistent (but not many channels can upload every single day without missing one) - 9/10 Consistency is really good for channels.
Thirdly, I am sorry to hear why you didn't respond to some comments, I ignore any comments that are purely advertising and I do not know the backstory of your channel, I will recheck my rating to see where I was grading this and I might adjust.
Lastly, I am glad that a new banner is in the process, this will make your channel look cleaner.

As I always say, do not take any of my criticism harshly, I am just expressing my opinions.
After checking back at your response to comments, I have added an additional two stars, this is because I have checked more of your videos for comment responses and the majority was responded to.

Zellorea

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
LivingZell
Firstly, I am not using any of this review against you, this is all my opinion so I am happy that you are not taking it harshly.
Secondly, I am confused on what is wrong with "Consistency", I removed one star as it was not fully consistent (but not many channels can upload every single day without missing one) - 9/10 Consistency is really good for channels.
Thirdly, I am sorry to hear why you didn't respond to some comments, I ignore any comments that are purely advertising and I do not know the backstory of your channel, I will recheck my rating to see where I was grading this and I might adjust.
Lastly, I am glad that a new banner is in the process, this will make your channel look cleaner.

As I always say, do not take any of my criticism harshly, I am just expressing my opinions.
After checking back at your response to comments, I have added an additional two stars, this is because I have checked more of your videos for comment responses and the majority was responded to.
I understand this and I thank you, and as for the backstory of my channel... Lets just say it's a pretty rocky road I don't want to shine a light down. I also am not taking taking any of this criticism harshly either, I just wanted to shed some light on each of your ratings and the negative reasons. I thank you for taking the time to check out my channel and leave a review about it. You don't have to so I appreciate that you took the time to leave this review.

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
  • You might need to use a different font for your name and slogan on your banner.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★
  • You said you are starting to get your schedule back on track, so I'll try not to be too harsh.
  • It seems like you are starting to upload once a week, which is fine to start, but when you progress further in YouTube, you really want to be uploading once every 2 days or even once every day.
  • You answer to the majority of comments received, if not all.
  • I really liked how the introduction was created.
  • Your style of videos are quite good, once you start uploading consecutively and you start a game I like, I might watch it.
OVERALL : 7.25/10
What to do next:

Thank you for the rating my friend! Yeah, I will try to improve my consistency, Its just that sometimes, I can't think of any video ideas. I'll have to try harder hehe. And yes I totally agree with you about the banner. I made it a long while ago now and I think it needs a re-vamp, something that looks comedic or something. Thank you ever so much <3 What games is it that you like?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thank you for the rating my friend! Yeah, I will try to improve my consistency, Its just that sometimes, I can't think of any video ideas. I'll have to try harder hehe. And yes I totally agree with you about the banner. I made it a long while ago now and I think it needs a re-vamp, something that looks comedic or something. Thank you ever so much <3 What games is it that you like?

The first game I will always say is Rocket League

Other games that I do enjoy is FNAF, Final Fantasy, Binding of Issac and Geoguessr.

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
  • Okay logo design.
  • You might need to check out our Requests and Offers section to find a GFX editor to make your banner and logo, as your banner is stretched out and needs improvements.
  • Have a look at other YouTubers thumbnails and try to update yours, especially trying to use text that is not Green so it can be read by viewers.
  • I can't find what your schedule is, and looking at the video times, it seems like it is out of sync, I am guessing you are uploading once per week, which is fine until you grow bigger and then you need to be aiming for at least an upload every 2 days or one every single day.
  • You answer to the majority of comments received, however some are missed out.
  • Not applicable for your content type (Montages and Cinematics)
OVERALL : 5.33/10
What to do next:

Thanks for the honest review! Yea i'm still learning a lot of the ropes with Gfx editing as well as video editing i've really only been making videos for the past 8 to 9 months so what you are seeing is a progression from having little to no knowledge on how to present my channel/videos As for my upload schedule i don't have one mainly because i am on a shared internet connection and upload times are limited to after hours....

So unfortunately since i can not upload until around 2am and most times either the video is not quite finished yet or i'm too tired to stay awake and finished the upload details i struggle to keep a schedule, and on top of that i'm dealing with my dad's health since he might not be with us much longer. I am juggling quite a bit but i'm working the best i can to provide the best quality videos that i can with the resources that i have which are very limited. Until now thanks to Freedom!!

Anyways take care and thanks again for the very detailed and honest review!!!

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thanks for the honest review! Yea i'm still learning a lot of the ropes with Gfx editing as well as video editing i've really only been making videos for the past 8 to 9 months so what you are seeing is a progression from having little to no knowledge on how to present my channel/videos As for my upload schedule i don't have one mainly because i am on a shared internet connection and upload times are limited to after hours....

So unfortunately since i can not upload until around 2am and most times either the video is not quite finished yet or i'm too tired to stay awake and finished the upload details i struggle to keep a schedule, and on top of that i'm dealing with my dad's health since he might not be with us much longer. I am juggling quite a bit but i'm working the best i can to provide the best quality videos that i can with the resources that i have which are very limited. Until now thanks to Freedom!!

Anyways take care and thanks again for the very detailed and honest review!!!

I am happy to give users reviews whenever, I hope you spend as much time with your dad after hearing what is happening. As you said, this is an honest review, and these scores do not mean you can or can't be good at YouTube, this is just where I see you at the moment.

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I wonder why you are here? Is it because you want me to review your channel?

Well here is wha
t you need to do:
  • S̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶
  • Link me your channel, and any specific areas you want me to look at
I will grade all your channels out of the normal 10 star rating
★★★★★★★★★★

Your channel will be assessed in four different areas.

(The video idea wasn't working, so I will just give you reviews seperately)
Hey man....It's really great that you go out of your way to do this....I would really love a review...thanks in advance! :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUfziFd2u8rH7VvH8hG6GQ