Offering Gimme all ya channels :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I wonder why you are here? Is it because you want me to review your channel?

Well here is wha
t you need to do:
  • S̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶
  • Link me your channel, and any specific areas you want me to look at
I will grade all your channels out of the normal 10 star rating
★★★★★★★★★★

Your channel will be assessed in four different areas.
Design : ★★★★★★★★★★
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★★
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★★
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★★

(The video idea wasn't working, so I will just give you reviews seperately)

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays and Fluffy

Tkminator

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
I wonder why you are here? Is it because you want me to review your channel?

Well here is wha
t you need to do:
  • S̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶
  • Link me your channel, and any specific areas you want me to look at
I will grade all your channels out of the normal 10 star rating
★★★★★★★★★★

Your channel will be assessed in four different areas.

But that's not all..
All reviews will be used in a video and your channels will essentially be "shouted out"
By agreeing to this review, or posting your channel for review, you agree to the terms that I can show your channel in a review video and clips of no more than 30 seconds can be shown to the viewers.

"What if I don't want my videos shown, but still want a review?"
I am completely fine with this, just add in your comment saying that you don't want any videos shown, I will then follow your request.

I would love to get your feedback on my channel. Note that my channel is focused around live streaming.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVR9w9rZ5rqEXhS9aP2J3Ug

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I would absolutely love one, I've done some re-branding and I think that I'm in a good place, visually! (Aside from my God-awful thumbnails.) Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCciy0jx3dvhPYJ6mQw-tozA

• Banner and Logo are good at this stage of your YouTubing career.
  • Thumbnails highlight show what game is played
  • Not much design in the thumbnails - Look at successful YouTubers and do you notice they include themselves with specific reactions, mainly linked towards the game they are playing (Scared for Horror games)
  • Hard for me to determine this as I don't know or I did not find your schedule
  • Seems like you upload every 3 days, which you are consistently doing now you are back.
  • Too much of a gap between videos, even though you are consistent, 3 days is a long time to wait. Try pushing to two or even daily videos, but in your own time, do not rush it if you know it will cause a problem.
  • You reply to some of your viewers comments, and ignore those which are offensive or spam.
  • Some users are left out, they comment and receive no reply, which would be fine if you were bigger on YouTube, but due to you having maximum 10 comments on any one video, there shouldn't be any issues.
  • This was only compared to one video (Google Feud)
  • Spots of immaturity, which I can find funny, if not forces or overloaded, see next point.
  • Sometimes it was an immature joke after another, after another - which is fine but I think it loses its meaning if it is overloaded.
OVERALL : 6.25/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I'd love another opinion on mine! I've received a a lot of good ideas from 2-3 people but another opinion is always good. Feel free to use whatever in your shout out video. I was thinking of doing something similar, but hadn't thought to offer it here. That's a good idea.

Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxPNAQWBBdviGuMnFjMgV6g

Thanks!

• Banner and Logo both match designs
  • The banner and logo are both distorted, the logo has been compact and has lost its aspect ratio, the banner has been stretched sidewards.
  • There are mega black side-bars on the banner, which makes it less professional (Ask a GFX editor for these)
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Seems like you upload very consistently.
  • Too little of a gap between videos, I mean I counted 53 videos in the last two weeks, that is nearly 4 videos a day for a small channel like yours.. Try to reduce the total per day to allow a daily and more consistent schedule.
  • You reply to some of your viewers comments, and ignore those which are offensive or spam.
  • There is not enough comments to fully rate this, so I will just use the average (7)
  • Many of your videos didn't have commentary from what I checked, and the ones that did was very bland. This does not mean give up, I can see potential, you just need to find the thing for you.
OVERALL : 5.5/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-100k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLYEFpE0_DnOcn5z5X4TAVg

Everything in general please. Is the quality of the videos OK? What should I work on the most?

Design : ★★★★★★★★★
  • The background of your banner is simple and bland, best to ask a GFX editor to create one for you, your other channel JayY_FelixX is a lot better.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★
  • The channel you sent me only uploads at average once every two weeks, which is very low and not sustainable for a channel to be successful.
  • There is not enough comments to fully rate this, so I will just use the average (7)
  • Not applicable for video content.
OVERALL : 4.33/10
What to do next:
  • Create more videos and upload them regularly, this will push your rating to at least 6

Reactions: Jobless Music

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I would love to get your feedback on my channel. Note that my channel is focused around live streaming.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVR9w9rZ5rqEXhS9aP2J3Ug

• Very good banner, with very good detail and highlight of games
  • High quality thumbnails.
  • Make sure all videos have thumbnails.
  • Very consistent, especially with LIVE streams.
  • Keep the LIVE stream lengths approximately the same, so let's say 3-4 hours (Unless urgent)
  • LIVE response to comments, cannot be rated (Majority)
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★
  • Commentary keeps me intrigued, it is hard to measure humour in LIVE atmospheres.
OVERALL : 7.66/10
What to do next:

Reactions: Tkminator

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
hey i posted the wrong link lol here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-98h3xWGrpJLrZnRGSPTA :D

• Okay banner, could do with a remaster by a GFX editor.
  • Try to customise the thumbnails to make them more appealing, as well as understanding that green text does not go well with light blue background.
  • You do follow your schedule, however..
  • Not that consistent to have a sustainable channel.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You respond to nearly all comments when you receive them.
  • Unable to rate as there is barely any commentary.
OVERALL : 6.33/10
What to do next:

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
  • The background of your banner is simple and bland, best to ask a GFX editor to create one for you, your other channel JayY_FelixX is a lot better.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★
  • The channel you sent me only uploads at average once every two weeks, which is very low and not sustainable for a channel to be successful.
  • Not applicable for video content.
OVERALL : 4.33/10
What to do next:
  • Create more videos and upload them regularly, this will push your rating to at least 6
Awesome thanks! I will!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I would really appreciate a review, i cant send my link on my phone at this moment, but its just the same to click my name. Thanks.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I would really appreciate a review, i cant send my link on my phone at this moment, but its just the same to click my name. Thanks.

• Good banner and logo and the quality looks great.
  • Have a look at other people's thumbnails and try to develop your own. Make sure text colour does not get blended by the background and maybe for FIFA, spotlight the best player or the player you are focusing on in the video for the thumbnail.
  • Keep to this schedule and this channel could have high potential.
  • Some funny aspects, but it is hard to rate this as it is based on opinion.
OVERALL : 8/10
What to do next:
  • You are in a very good position for YouTube, small changes might need to be changed in my opinion, but I can see potential.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
  • Good banner and logo and the quality looks great.
  • Have a look at other people's thumbnails and try to develop your own. Make sure text colour does not get blended by the background and maybe for FIFA, spotlight the best player or the player you are focusing on in the video for the thumbnail.
  • Keep to this schedule and this channel could have high potential.
  • Some funny aspects, but it is hard to rate this as it is based on opinion.
OVERALL : 8/10
What to do next:
  • You are in a very good position for YouTube, small changes might need to be changed in my opinion, but I can see potential.
Thanks so much for your time and appreciate your honesty. I agree with alot of what you said and i know i still have improvments to make but again thanks for your kind words and it was actually really motivating i have been working hard so im glad when i recieve good feedback. Thanks again man.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Here is my channel would love for you to review it for me tell me what you think i have but alot of time and effort into it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvxLZt0i_U33H6w2cRd7zxQ

Design : ★★★★★★★★
  • Good banner, logo and thumbnails, all with great quality.
  • Your design is brilliant, a few touches can be done to the thumbnail but I really don't know what to say..
  • I found why you weren't uploading much, and I don't like being harsh but this is a review, so...
  • The rate of videos and/or streams is once per week, which is not sustainable for a channel.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★
  • A few missed comments here and there, this could be because of spam or other related reasons.
  • Ahh, the Aussie accent, just that makes me intrigued.
  • Hard to rate due to the games you play.
OVERALL : 7.5/10
What to do next:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

• Okay banner, could ask a GFX editor to make a full set for you.
  • You need thumbnails for your videos, this is what people will be attracted to.
  • Very good upload schedule, try to keep this up!!
  • I'm not here to put anyone down, but I just don't find the video funny..
OVERALL : 6.25/10
What to do next: