SkeletonMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
@AFKPlays - Here is your review!

Design : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Good Banner design, it is nearly hard to read the "Twitter" part, since the colour is nearly the same as the background.
  • Majority of your thumbnails are brilliant, your newest video seems a bit dull, might need a change of thumbnail.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • I am unsure about your schedule, is it one a day or one every two days?
  • Either or, you are quite consistent with your uploads.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • You reply to nearly ALL comments! 10 STARS!!
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You have a channel that I wouldn't mind watching, the content of what I have seen is pretty good.
OVERALL : 8.25/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-25k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@RatbagGaming2 - I have already gave you a review beforehand, please do not double post
[EXCUSED]

@Qdash GYT - Here is your review!

Design : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You really need to ask a GFX editor to make a banner and logo for your channel, as they currently look dull.
  • You need to use thumbnails to attract more viewers to your videos.
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • You have recently been uploading semi-regularly, however you need to find a schedule for a successful channel.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • You need to start interacting with your viewers in the comments.
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • As much as I like Rocket League, your videos are not applicable for this rating.
OVERALL : 1.67/10
  • My approximate average is between 6-7 for small or growing channels. Channels that are between 10k-25k should be aiming for at least 8, and any greater should be 9 or 10.
  • Humour is debatable, as it is the only rated topic that is bound to me, and me only, as it is opinion based.
What to do next:
  • [SERIOUS] Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.
  • Create your own thread, and try to review others. As a member of Freedom!, the best thing we can do for each other is help, and we can do this by giving people advice and that helping hand.

@SkeletonMC - Here is your review!

Design : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Logo and banner design is alright, both need to be redesigned for better quality (1080p OR 2048p)
  • You have consistency in the style of thumbnails
Consistency : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You upload at least once per week, which unfortunately is not sustainable for a channel.
User Interaction : ★★★★★★★★★
  • You reply to nearly half of the comments you receive, some are spam and they are accepted as ignored.
Humour : ★★★★★★★★★★
  • Your videos are not the type I usually watch, so it is hard for me to vote.
OVERALL : 5/10
What to do next:
  • Read what was given to you in red, and see if you can change or adjust anything mentioned, I am fine for you to not use any advice, or if needed, all.

Thanks For The Review!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Looks like I have the highest rate so far...Thanks Crazy, I really appreciate the fact that you're going out of your way in doing this! :D You're da best man!

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there man!
Would ya be willing do a review for little old me?
Also, Happy xmas