Dortiridar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Your introduction is fantastic, by the way~ It really gives a good perspective on the type of person you are~ What's the weather like over there in New Zealand? n_n
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Thanks ma dude and how do you put it in the description as you have said?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone the name is Dortiridar aka Dort or Dorty from New Zealand :D I joined this company not too long ago like 10 minutes haha I am a young gamer who has started on YouTube and plays games for fun, What I really want to get out of this is that I want to entertain heaps of people from around the world make them laugh make them smile. And I wanna do this to people around the world through me playing video games and just making people happy :) It's very hard to get big on YouTube but I will never give up until I can make my dreams come true which is to become a Youtuber. If you would like to check my channel out I'll put a link down below one of what my channel is about and one leading to the channel itself :) Thank you for taking the time to read this be sure to tell all your friends, Have a fantastic day and like always this is Dort signing out *Click*
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Since your gamer what games are you currently working on? :D

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hello everyone the name is Dortiridar aka Dort or Dorty from New Zealand :D I joined this company not too long ago like 10 minutes haha I am a young gamer who has started on YouTube and plays games for fun, What I really want to get out of this is that I want to entertain heaps of people from around the world make them laugh make them smile. And I wanna do this to people around the world through me playing video games and just making people happy :) It's very hard to get big on YouTube but I will never give up until I can make my dreams come true which is to become a Youtuber. If you would like to check my channel out I'll put a link down below one of what my channel is about and one leading to the channel itself :) Thank you for taking the time to read this be sure to tell all your friends, Have a fantastic day and like always this is Dort signing out *Click*
Hey welcome to freedom, first I would like to say that it's awesome that you have a goal already in mind! That's awesome make sure to always keep that goal in mind and remember that you can be what ever you want, and remember to have freedom by your side! :)

Dortiridar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to freedom, first I would like to say that it's awesome that you have a goal already in mind! That's awesome make sure to always keep that goal in mind and remember that you can be what ever you want, and remember to have freedom by your side! :)
Thanks ma dude :) means a lot

Dortiridar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Your introduction is fantastic, by the way~ It really gives a good perspective on the type of person you are~ What's the weather like over there in New Zealand? n_n
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡
Btw the weather is pretty poo haha know how to message people etc just making it easy instead of posting on this page created by me etc.