Dortiridar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone the name is Dortiridar aka Dort or Dorty from New Zealand :D I joined this company not too long ago like 10 minutes haha I am a young gamer who has started on YouTube and plays games for fun, What I really want to get out of this is that I want to entertain heaps of people from around the world make them laugh make them smile. And I wanna do this to people around the world through me playing video games and just making people happy :) It's very hard to get big on YouTube but I will never give up until I can make my dreams come true which is to become a Youtuber. If you would like to check my channel out I'll put a link down below one of what my channel is about and one leading to the channel itself :) Thank you for taking the time to read this be sure to tell all your friends, Have a fantastic day and like always this is Dort signing out *Click*

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. Glad to have you on board.
If your a network partner be sure to grab your partner badge.
Also be sure to read the Forum rules and chat rules to ensure a positive time for all.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums.
(you said it`s very hard to get big) That is correct.

Tips new channels.
Play a game or games you enjoy.
Know your audience.
Target sub categories search. Example instead of uploading a Call Of Duty video or montage no1 will find in search which there over 12 million video`s upload tutorials , tips and tricks, or search other sub categories and upload targeting those brings the odds more in your favor.
Good keyword/tag targeting using https://adwords.google.com.au/KeywordPlanner search month keyword search volumes.
Be unique and different.
Stick with it upload regular.
I could go on and on but ill leave it at that. Have fun here in the forums and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Dortiridar

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone the name is Dortiridar aka Dort or Dorty from New Zealand :D I joined this company not too long ago like 10 minutes haha I am a young gamer who has started on YouTube and plays games for fun, What I really want to get out of this is that I want to entertain heaps of people from around the world make them laugh make them smile. And I wanna do this to people around the world through me playing video games and just making people happy :) It's very hard to get big on YouTube but I will never give up until I can make my dreams come true which is to become a Youtuber. If you would like to check my channel out I'll put a link down below one of what my channel is about and one leading to the channel itself :) Thank you for taking the time to read this be sure to tell all your friends, Have a fantastic day and like always this is Dort signing out *Click*
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I like your determination....Wow what is New Zealand like? Anyway, I checked your channel, Overwatch videos are dope, good job on the webcam frame...but you might wanna mix up the thumbnails a bit, that's what attracts the viewers....anyway keep up the good work, oh yea, almost forgot.....Subbed....

LifeAsCam

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
hey welcome I'm also a small youtuber and only started 5 weeks ago, but nearly at 100 subs, my tips would be to
Engage with your audience.
Try and collab and get some youtube freinds
Don't give up, i mean it was disheartening when like ten people unsubbed, but i just got back up and got another 20, so don't let it get you down

Dortiridar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I like your determination....Wow what is New Zealand like? Anyway, I checked your channel, Overwatch videos are dope, good job on the webcam frame...but you might wanna mix up the thumbnails a bit, that's what attracts the viewers....anyway keep up the good work, oh yea, almost forgot.....Subbed....
Thanks dude means a lot and thank you for the tips :) I try make the Thumbnails appealing for my Overwatch videos but I can def see what you mean for my Battlefield videos and Hearthstone

Dortiridar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
hey welcome I'm also a small youtuber and only started 5 weeks ago, but nearly at 100 subs, my tips would be to
Engage with your audience.
Try and collab and get some youtube freinds
Don't give up, i mean it was disheartening when like ten people unsubbed, but i just got back up and got another 20, so don't let it get you down
Of Course I will never give up my dreams and I can try to do come collab with other YouTubers :p I haven't had people Unsubb yet just stuck on a certain number haha

Dortiridar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
Thanks dude I'll make sure to message you if I need help :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Your introduction is fantastic, by the way~ It really gives a good perspective on the type of person you are~ What's the weather like over there in New Zealand? n_n
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡