YokTMH

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello power, can you tell me what you love about youtube in general? Being new on the forums is a rare experience typically, and when you first start out, it's nice to learn about your surroundings as well ^^
I am New Too And Well What I Love About YouTube Is The Amazing Support and the unexpected way youtube works

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am New Too And Well What I Love About YouTube Is The Amazing Support and the unexpected way youtube works
You definitely has a lot of support when you find the right network like freedom ^^ What are you looking forward to the most for freedom? You can honestly meet a lot of people here :p

YokTMH

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
You definitely has a lot of support when you find the right network like freedom ^^ What are you looking forward to the most for freedom? You can honestly meet a lot of people here :p
Well Probably Meet new get some sponsership and get the channel out there

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well Probably Meet new get some sponsership and get the channel out there
You can definitely meet a lot of people on here. Members tend to come on randomly for here. If you want to get noticed easier and to get your channel out there some more, you should look at collaboration some more. People tend to help out when it comes to doing video series ^^