YokTMH

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
The Power Of Gaming Is Sooooooooo Much On My Channel why DOn't You Check It Out But Beware You Will Be Blown Away So BE cautious and tell me what you think about the channel

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
The Power Of Gaming Is Sooooooooo Much On My Channel why DOn't You Check It Out But Beware You Will Be Blown Away So BE cautious and tell me what you think about the channel

Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :) What content do you make on your channel ? how did you across freedom ?

Reactions: YokTMH

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
K I Kinda Make Minecraft And other Indie And Big Title Game Vids

Ah sweet why did you need something to edit ? Minecraft is a big game , how long you been playing it for ? do you use any mods ?

YokTMH

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Ah sweet why did you need something to edit ? Minecraft is a big game , how long you been playing it for ? do you use any mods ?
I Edit Usin Hit Film 3 Express And I have been playing minecraft for over 4 years now put just started uploading it a few months ago and yes i love using mods vanilla minecraft is just to vanilla you can check out my channel just type YokTMH in your youtube search box

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I Edit Usin Hit Film 3 Express And I have been playing minecraft for over 4 years now put just started uploading it a few months ago and yes i love using mods vanilla minecraft is just to vanilla you can check out my channel just type YokTMH in your youtube search box

Not heard of the mod , I will head over right now :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello power, can you tell me what you love about youtube in general? Being new on the forums is a rare experience typically, and when you first start out, it's nice to learn about your surroundings as well ^^