PC Gaming Group Hub

DoritoFoxYT

New User
Mar 15, 2016
Hello my name is DoritoFoxYt and I would love to join this group you're doing. My skype is doritofoxytt and my YT channel is DoritoFox Yt. I have a lot of games... but anyways I hope I get accepted.

Swirve Games

New User
Mar 28, 2016
My Skype is callumjones0099, ill play any pc game and do anything need! i just want to grow and have a group to do it with.

misiek

New User
Mar 29, 2016
@tippsy711 I would be interested in collab, but I'm not a fan of giving my skype ID like that. Check PM please, so we can establish some skype meeting date.

Joel Nicholas

New User
Mar 30, 2016
I would like to join but I think I am a bit to young, check my channel it is BaconPinata ( the one that looks like a pinata that is covered in bacon not the default channel logo)
Even though I am young I can be even younger because I can do a squeaker voice that I will probably do in trolling videos.

Hammond_Piers

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
I would like to join but I think I am a bit to young, check my channel it is BaconPinata ( the one that looks like a pinata that is covered in bacon not the default channel logo)
Even though I am young I can be even younger because I can do a squeaker voice that I will probably do in trolling videos.

Message me your skype.