PC Gaming Group Hub

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Hello everyone! My name is Tippsy. I am looking to put together a group of fellow gamers to game with, record with, and if there was enough interest, to even make a channel, that is like a hub, where we can all upload to. The hub content could range anywhere from gaming videos, podcasts, news, or just goofing around. I have prior experience with managing a hub channel. It is just a idea for now. If you are interested in making it happen, then let me know by PMing me, or leave your Skype and I will add you. I dislike the idea of having a leader, but without them, things can get.... choppy. So I would like to assume that role. The hopes of this hub is to build a friendship with others as well as create content with each other and grow audiences.

Who I am looking for:
Preferably people over the age of 16, that sound mature.
Sub count: Doesn't really matter, as long as you put out quality content

As a final note, because I can not think of anything else to add, As far as I know we will discus uploads and all that jazz over Skype.

Anyways, cheers and good luck :D

**UPDATE**
Please, pm me your Youtube channel, the part that comes after the user. for example if
www.youtube.com/user/asd72yhajshd then just send me the "asd72yhajshd". Please keep in mind that you should have a good quality mic and I hate to say it, but please no younger people, the pitch of voice really does matter. So again, here are the conditions:

1. No younger people, high pitch hurts.
2. Have a mic at least.
3. Decent content.
4. If you don't have your Youtube channel attached to your forum account, pm me the end of the Youtube URL, as show above.
5. Sub count shouldn't matter if you follow all the above.

Please keep in mind if you do NOT follow these gems above, and just spam me with "Make me better", you will be ignored. Thanks and have a good day! and good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendary Bro`s

Hammond_Piers

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Tippsy. I am looking to put together a group of fellow gamers to game with, record with, and if there was enough interest, to even make a channel, that is like a hub, where we can all upload to. The hub content could range anywhere from gaming videos, podcasts, news, or just goofing around. I have prior experience with managing a hub channel. It is just a idea for now. If you are interested in making it happen, then let me know by PMing me, or leave your Skype and I will add you. I dislike the idea of having a leader, but without them, things can get.... choppy. So I would like to assume that role. The hopes of this hub is to build a friendship with others as well as create content with each other and grow audiences.

Who I am looking for:
Preferably people over the age of 16, that sound mature.
Sub count: Doesn't really matter, as long as you put out quality content

As a final note, because I can not think of anything else to add, As far as I know we will discus uploads and all that jazz over Skype.

Anyways, cheers and good luck :D

Hey, my skype is this sounds like a cool idea, message me when you can :)

Last edited: