Games You're Recording?

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
Well heres what I have or will have going for a month or two.

• Life is Strange (Great game)
  • Witcher 3
  • Far Cry 4 (Maybe)
  • Skyrim (Maybe)
  • Cities Skylines
  • Age of Empires 3
Yup. That's what I plan on doing. :) Well, starting after this Sunday.
What are your computer specs recording witcher 3 thats godly

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
I have too many games that me and my friends have not finished. Sims 4, Titan Souls, Gauntlet, Slender the Arrival, Shantea: Risky's Revenge, and several others that are waiting to be recorded. It may not seem like a lot but many of these we just started and have a long way to go.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Here is the List that I will record for this remaining Months of 2015.
Tales of Zestria
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
YS : Memory of Celceta
Persona 4 Golden?
Tales of Hearts R
and Unknown

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
I record a lot of sims 4 on my channel right now but will be expanding to other games hopefully soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1445699822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is the List that I will record for this remaining Months of 2015.
Tales of Zestria
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
YS : Memory of Celceta
Persona 4 Golden?
Tales of Hearts R
and Unknown

Oh my i love Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross!! i have them both packed away safely somewhere. I will definitly be checking out your channel ;)

Reactions: Vihisha

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Tales From Borderlands, Minecraft: Story Mode, One Piece: Pirate warriors 3, Shantae: The pirate curse.
Next year or probably at ends of this year, my playthrough on the multiplayer of Last of Us

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I record a lot of sims 4 on my channel right now but will be expanding to other games hopefully soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1445699822][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh my i love Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross!! i have them both packed away safely somewhere. I will definitly be checking out your channel ;)
Thanks. Sadly they never continue the series. I hope they will make a remake for PS4 and PC soon!

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
I'm currently juggling Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered, Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition and now Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Hoping to get a video out per game per day, so this'll be interesting! Got no more games coming out for the rest of the year, so it should be do-able. :)

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2015
Yeovil
YouTube
what I am and will be recording

Batman Arkham Knight
Fallout 4 (when it comes out)

And seeing as Halloween is fast approaching I may do a survival horror game. I have resident evil on my xbox one so may do a "ScotiBot Plays..." on it but as All games must die said "variety is the spice of life"

DrunkBrosGaming

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Current we are doing Dark Souls and resident evil, with a hope drunk endurance race for GT coming out soon! Really looking forward to partaking in the consumption of fine (Cheap) beverages whilst recording these games!

Reactions: ScotiBot