Starbound
Final Fantasy VII
Pony Island

BrutishOsprey

New User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
PC : American Truck Sim, The Forest and Stranded Deep
XBOX One : Final fantasy 15, Battlefield 1, Mass effect Andromeda, Lego Worlds, Overwatch (from tonight), The Division, Hitman and more to come

diRty!Muddman

Rising User
Aug 30, 2014
What games are you recording?
Hey guys D!M Gaming here. For now my main 2 is Day Z moments, Project Zomboid, and mabye Rising storm Vietnam, also I try out other videos when I can so just pick 1 or 2 to stick with and check what other games are cool to do so stay Bright!!! (y) (Y)

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
At the moment, other than the update videos on my well being and my gaming rig, I am recording gameplay for {No Man's Sky, Final Fantasy XV,Tony Hawk,Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires,Aaru's Awakening, and Final Fantasy VII }. Hopefully once I get my PC up and running, I will start recording games on there.

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
hay everyone,
I play loads of games,
Minecraft,
Diablo 3,
League of legends
but at the moment im fixated on playing and recording Ark Survival Evolved its a great game and one of the best parts about it is that the creators wild card promote mod creator for the game and even employ people that make mods for it i just play them its epic :p

Pks Playground

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2017
  • Scrap Mechanic
  • BeamNG.Drive
  • Ark:confused:urvival Evolved (soon, finishing up server)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (next week we are set to start)

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
Right now i'm recording league of legends videos, overwatch and other games. Mostly i just watch them to see where i did wrong in a certain play. Lol. What kind of software do you guys use when recording? ☺☺ let us know ☺