Games You're Recording?

Vihisha

Jun 18, 2015
Redmond, Oregon USA
YouTube
Vihisha
Yeah but variety also means more time needed to be able to record.. Whcih can get overwhelming haha
Guess that depends on how many videos u plan 2 upload each day.
Just because u have 5 series (chose a random number) doesn't mean u HAVE 2 upload episodes of each every day...u could alternate stuff...theoretically not taking up any more time than before....BUT having more variety! :p

KoolyRabbit

Rising User
Aug 8, 2015
YouTube
Games That I Currently Record:
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 3
Dirty Bomb

Games That I Want To Record:
GTA 5
Need For Speed (the new one)
Verdun
And any other games that are recommended.

Arrik Kitsune

Freedom! Member
Ongoing
ARK: Survival Evolved w/ a friend from a previous game
Chroma Squad (waiting on updates to show them off)
Hearthstone (less as it doesn't get me many views)
Diablo 2:LOD (need to get back to where we were after a delete)
Battle Realms (need to wait for it to come out on Steam now)

Upcoming
Solar Crusaders Alpha 1 (cannot wait for this game... starts October 1st and I will be recording almost every moment I have as to show off the game and the site so the creators can see any bugs, glitches or possible exploits they did not intend)
XCOM: Enemy Within (including all DLC that goes with it in preparation for XCOM 2)

I only record RPG, Action/Adventure, Sandbox, Survival and Strategy games so I am limited in what I can record. I do not own Diablo 3 or Reaper of Souls so I cannot record them.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Well, I recently finished Mass Effect, because I rage-quit. But due to my uploading schedule, you won't be seeing that video until October 3.

But besides that, I have other games I am currently recording, like Psychonauts, and I'll soon be starting on Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but that won't be seen for over a week, because I already have a week's worth of videos uploaded and scheduled for to be published on certain dates.

I only like to do no more than two long let's plays at a time. Otherwise, I won't have room on my main page to show the games that I am currently working on.

Then there's Happy Wheels. It is currently an ongoing weekly series. Season 1 is almost over, but Season 2 will start in December.

Reactions: Taaime OS

zuluninja18

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2015
YouTube
At the moment I am recording FIFA 16, will be recording NBA 2K16 as soon as the postman turns up with the game today and will be doing daily uploads of Football Manager 2016 when that comes out on October 29th.

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
My Lineup will be this one:
• Lone Survivor
• The Movies: Superstar Edition
• Law & Order: Legacies (so bad it's so good)
• Transistor
• Angry Birds Space/Star Wars (won't be frequent as the other ones)
• Sim City
• Indigo Prophecy