Games You're Recording?

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Currently it is Guild Wars 2 content (Can't wait for Heart of Thorns!), and planning on doing Fallout 4 content on both PC/PS4 when it releases. My Witcher 3 content is postponed until I can find a workaround for Shadowplay(or until it updates for W3), might just do a new series once I finish the game for NG+.

hevymetalgaming

Your Friendly Local Metalhead
Freedom! Member
Lately I've been recording a lot of smaller indie titles like Duck Game and Speedrunners, but I'm about to start getting back into GTA V once again now that I got a copy for PC (I really wanted to play around with the Rockstar Editor). Plenty of others are on the list as well.

Kim_TheVIReviewer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2015
England
YouTube
I am recording modded minecraft, Dreamfall Chapters, I am looking into recording mobile games, free games on steam, and I am waiting for my PC copy of GTA V to arrive (just got the money for it) so possibly going to record that soon.

MrProMusketeer

Rising User
Jun 26, 2015
YouTube
I usually play Call of Duty Zombies and Minecraft but also spicing up my channel with games like CS:GO and GTA every so often, and when Black Ops 3 comes out I will be playing the crap out of it!

HeresAndyTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
separate ways in resident evil 4,minecraft,final fantasy X HD remastered,dead pool :)
LOKI! :p How're you doing man?
What games are you recording?
At present:
- Bastion
- Borderlands W/ DarkPony
- Don't Starve ROG
- Random collab's :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1439907958][/DOUBLEPOST]
I record Sim4 content & I'm debating adding some Steam games...like Don't Starve Together...but not sure if that's a smart move on a mostly Sims based channel....thoughts!?
I think it is definitely worth a try so we can see you in a new element :)

Reactions: lokifan50

Shh-itty Gamer

Rising User
Aug 15, 2014
California
YouTube
Changes weekly but this week:

Mon - Mindjack X360
Tue - Zombi XOne
Wed - COD BLOP 3 Beta
Thur - Gears of War XOne BC
Sat - TBD probably Destiny again

Next week a lot of Madden and Gears Remaster.

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
For my classic series, I got Phantasy Star 4: End of the Millennium, competition I have CS:GO Matchmaking (2 matches rendering out right now), and for wild card, I have PD2 where I do a mix of reviews of stuff that comes out, and on the side I cheevo hunt the hardest achievements by myself!

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
I'm currently playing GTA5, Rocket League and Agario.
Happy Wheels will be started soon as well as Black&White for some classic gaming. IF it will still work on my current pc.
In the future I'll try to record some BF4 but it's getting harder to get nice recordings because the there are less filled servers around.