-Minecraft
-Dying Light (attempted playthrough)

o-o

FoxyGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
Currently I have up Fallout New Vegas but I recorded an episode of Super Hexagon and debating to do Super Meat Boy or Papers, Please.

Vihisha

Jun 18, 2015
Redmond, Oregon USA
YouTube
Vihisha
Welp, I have a list so here i goes...
-Life is Strange
-Tomb Raider
-Bioshock
-Bioshock 2 (Coming soon)
-Bioshock Infinite (Coming soon)
-This War of Mine
-Minecraft (on occasion)
-and at least starts counting 6-10 more in the future
Yeah, I have a list :) Plus any other game that I pick up in the mean time!

I've seen Life is Strange listed a few times by people about games they enjoy or record..I think I might have 2 check this out =)

M

MikeSkeldon

HEY GUYS! i want to get a massive tournament on my channel with Smash bro's brawl! and ill be capturing it all on my channel with a prize for the overall winner! if this tournament gets good feedback ill be doing more in the future! all you have to do to enter is message me on The facebook page i linked down below! as soon as i get 32 people that all have copies of smash bro's on wii u i will start giving out the official rules and how its all going to work! you can look on the page i created to enter and keep up to date with every match! :) cant wait to get this tournament started!

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/SmashBrosBrawlTournament

YOUTUBE (Where all the vidoes will be) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ7BFjXNidFiKzcq476ITQ

Spoony

Rising User
Jun 22, 2015
Mid-West US
YouTube
I'm recording Resident Evil 2, Leon 2nd Scenario; of which, I'm really getting into as it has been some time since A: I recorded Resident Evil 2, and B, anything tied to the 2nd Scenario. I'm also continuing my recorded playthroughs of both Fallout 3 and Half-Life, though, the latter is really starting to annoy me. I've jumped off Doom 3 BFG Edition and Resident Evil HD for a time, but I'm sure I'll return to them.

I'm contemplating Minecraft Survival Season 2, though, I do have a notion on where I'd like to go with it. I'm also passing recording my next Indie Game after Paper's Please.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I am recording different games as i am pleased.
Right now i run a serie of League of Legends. But i also played "This War of Mine" in the past.
I am preparing a game serie of "Kholat" and when Fallout 4 is released i start on that too :)