Games to play for entertainment purposes!!!

Fredman

Well-Known User
I looking for games to play for my channel, something that will be entertaining for viewers, maybe not much for me. any suggestions? on the PC and for free would be appreciated, though I can pay, I rather not because im cheap.

Chris's Daily Games

Chris Does Games
Freedom! Member
Anything can be entertaining if you edit it right. For free, my first suggestion would be to try a game called "Double Action." For paid, try any sandbox or rpg under $10, you're sure to find something you'd like.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Agreed with above^

It is not the game but you that makes a it entertaining. I would browse around and see if something picks your interest and give your own twist to it ;)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I looking for games to play for my channel, something that will be entertaining for viewers, maybe not much for me. any suggestions? on the PC and for free would be appreciated, though I can pay, I rather not because im cheap.
Hey man,

Anything can be made to be entertaining, that being said don't worry about what the viewers want to see, show them what you want to play and have fun doing it. Playing just for views is fake and your population will see that in you and not watch.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Anything can be entertaining if you edit it right. For free, my first suggestion would be to try a game called "Double Action." For paid, try any sandbox or rpg under $10, you're sure to find something you'd like.
Brother, your Subscribe button is reading error, link to fix it below

Fredman

Well-Known User
Hey man,

Anything can be made to be entertaining, that being said don't worry about what the viewers want to see, show them what you want to play and have fun doing it. Playing just for views is fake and your population will see that in you and not watch.
that's really good advice, ill remember that!!!!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
that's really good advice, ill remember that!!!!
I truly hope you didn't take any offense to what I said, wasn't meant in any negative way. I would appreciate it if you could check out my channel when you get the chance.

Zeitelic

Rising User
What everyone else is saying is true you are the reason for games to be entertaining to watch. But it should honestly be a game that you find enjoyment from playing to have it be entertaining. If your not having fun with the game there isn't much entertainment being shown.

Fredman

Well-Known User
I truly hope you didn't take any offense to what I said, wasn't meant in any negative way. I would appreciate it if you could check out my channel when you get the chance.
No man, im not offended by what you said, I more learned than anything :)

TheMightyReviewer

Freedom! Member
for free maybe war thunder, heroes and generals, no more room in hell? Can get really fun battles/moments playing them and for paid then i cant really not suggest Dragons Dogma, such an amazing game, bit expensive though, unless you can get it a little cheaper on G2A :) hope this helps brother!