Games to play for entertainment purposes!!!

Fredman

Well-Known User
Nov 5, 2014
Alberta, Canada
YouTube
I looking for games to play for my channel, something that will be entertaining for viewers, maybe not much for me. any suggestions? on the PC and for free would be appreciated, though I can pay, I rather not because im cheap.

Chris's Daily Games

Chris Does Games
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Anything can be entertaining if you edit it right. For free, my first suggestion would be to try a game called "Double Action." For paid, try any sandbox or rpg under $10, you're sure to find something you'd like.

Reactions: Fredman

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I looking for games to play for my channel, something that will be entertaining for viewers, maybe not much for me. any suggestions? on the PC and for free would be appreciated, though I can pay, I rather not because im cheap.
Hey man,

Anything can be made to be entertaining, that being said don't worry about what the viewers want to see, show them what you want to play and have fun doing it. Playing just for views is fake and your population will see that in you and not watch.

Fredman

Well-Known User
Nov 5, 2014
Alberta, Canada
YouTube
Hey man,

Anything can be made to be entertaining, that being said don't worry about what the viewers want to see, show them what you want to play and have fun doing it. Playing just for views is fake and your population will see that in you and not watch.
that's really good advice, ill remember that!!!!

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
What everyone else is saying is true you are the reason for games to be entertaining to watch. But it should honestly be a game that you find enjoyment from playing to have it be entertaining. If your not having fun with the game there isn't much entertainment being shown.

TheMightyReviewer

Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2015
YouTube
for free maybe war thunder, heroes and generals, no more room in hell? Can get really fun battles/moments playing them and for paid then i cant really not suggest Dragons Dogma, such an amazing game, bit expensive though, unless you can get it a little cheaper on G2A :) hope this helps brother!