Joeri Bakker

New User
Feb 25, 2016
Hello and my name is Joeri! (GameJoe)
i'm from The Netherlands and i'm 21 years old. A dutch youtuber brought me here on the Freedom! community. And i have signed up for the Freedom! Network.

My hobbies are playing the drums, Playing the guitar and playing videogames. I've started a youtube channel which was all about music. But it became really hard to keep uploading vids without copyright claiming. So i have started a new YouTube Channel where i play video games. I love to entertain people and that's why i started YouTube.

So.. i'm running a Dutch YouTube Gamming channel. So I'm not speaking english because English is not my best language to speak in haha.

I play games like: CS;GO, Minecraft, horror Games etc. I just want to make video's of games that i like to play, and hopefull you like to watch.

I will upload a video every Tuesday and Friday 5PM local time.

This is my channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTsvqJa_STrRmCEYMLSUXnQ

And thanks for the support!

GameJoe

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

If you need any help be sure to ask !

How Is CSGO going ?

Joeri Bakker

New User
Feb 25, 2016
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

If you need any help be sure to ask !

How Is CSGO going ?

Thanks Prology!
I think i can use some help! where can i leave my questions?

The CSGO video's are the best watched video's on my channel at the moment so that's nice :D

Reactions: Prology

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Hey welcome to the forums, You should find the forums extremely helpful to you and your channel. I don't understand dutch else I would watch one of your videos and comment on that.
I also have alot of links down below that are aimed to help you and your channel. The first is really helpful, the other two are other ways to help out your channel. If you have any questions feel free to private message me.

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I play a lot of CSGO myself, but I only really record the deathmatch stuff, don't consider myself good enough for the competitive stuff yet :).