Gaming Funny Moments Content creator

DatBritishGamer

Rising User
Hi everyone ! My name is John ! More commonly known on the internet as "DatBritishGamer" ! I am 20 years old and live in Europe. I am also a musician, A drummer to be exact in my band known as "Seldom Sober" ! I upload Funny moments videos on my YouTube channel. I upload 2 times a week and I put as much time and effort into each and every video I create ! I would highly appreciate it if you would come to my channel and maybe offer me some feedback on how to improve my content ? :) If you enjoy my content why not susbcribe today and become and absolute LEGEND ! <3

I hope to see many of you in the comments section of my videos in the future !

John-DBG

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community. Hope you make use of all the resources we provide and have the chance to speak with heaps of other creators.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone ! My name is John ! More commonly known on the internet as "DatBritishGamer" ! I am 20 years old and live in Europe. I am also a musician, A drummer to be exact in my band known as "Seldom Sober" ! I upload Funny moments videos on my YouTube channel. I upload 2 times a week and I put as much time and effort into each and every video I create ! I would highly appreciate it if you would come to my channel and maybe offer me some feedback on how to improve my content ? :) If you enjoy my content why not susbcribe today and become and absolute LEGEND ! <3

I hope to see many of you in the comments section of my videos in the future !

John-DBG
Hey dude, Welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, seriously good work on your content man...A+....(Subbed) I definetly am looking forward for more of them great content! Oh and check out my channel when you're free? I need some viewer opinions on how I can improve it, and since you seem like a veteran at this, I was wondering if you could give me few tips and pointers?