Gaming Funny Moments Content creator

DatBritishGamer

Rising User
Jun 24, 2014
YouTube
JohnFord54
Hi everyone ! My name is John ! More commonly known on the internet as "DatBritishGamer" ! I am 20 years old and live in Europe. I am also a musician, A drummer to be exact in my band known as "Seldom Sober" ! I upload Funny moments videos on my YouTube channel. I upload 2 times a week and I put as much time and effort into each and every video I create ! I would highly appreciate it if you would come to my channel and maybe offer me some feedback on how to improve my content ? :) If you enjoy my content why not susbcribe today and become and absolute LEGEND ! <3

I hope to see many of you in the comments section of my videos in the future !

John-DBG

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi everyone ! My name is John ! More commonly known on the internet as "DatBritishGamer" ! I am 20 years old and live in Europe. I am also a musician, A drummer to be exact in my band known as "Seldom Sober" ! I upload Funny moments videos on my YouTube channel. I upload 2 times a week and I put as much time and effort into each and every video I create ! I would highly appreciate it if you would come to my channel and maybe offer me some feedback on how to improve my content ? :) If you enjoy my content why not susbcribe today and become and absolute LEGEND ! <3

I hope to see many of you in the comments section of my videos in the future !

John-DBG
Hey dude, Welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, seriously good work on your content man...A+....(Subbed) I definetly am looking forward for more of them great content! Oh and check out my channel when you're free? I need some viewer opinions on how I can improve it, and since you seem like a veteran at this, I was wondering if you could give me few tips and pointers?