Subscriber Milestone From 200 to 1000 in less than 24 hours!

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Please take the critics ;) we're not here to compliment you but for giving an opinion. This is the concept of a forum!
I don't have an issue with critics, it is your right to make such things, and I will defend your right to do so. Just as long as I have my right to defend my reasoning and call you out when you're wrong. By the way, a little tip for you, their is a difference between critiquing something, and just being negative for negative sakes, and if you think "what does this guy know" trust me when I say that I have more than enough experience in differentiating the two.

Reactions: mccluvinx

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
criticise anything you like, by all means. but when you don't even check the content that is the subject of such criticism, and then when it becomes clear that it was not watched and someone calls your bluff you then turn around and insult them as a person. AND THEN when you finally think hey, i should check the video seeing as they caught my bluff of being negative, you then pack peddle everything and try to act all nicey nicey as if you did nothing wrong... that is not okay.

of course people arent here to just compliment. criticism is criticism. but you cannot criticise what you do not know and have not seen. it would be like someone saying "this brand new flavour of drink is amazing" then without even trying it you say "well it was a bit bland to me" well excuse me mr ******* know it all who clearly has magical powers enough to taste everything..

ALSO itsjustjord 2 things buddy. nice maturity to spike my channel with dislikes you are clearly a very whole rounded mature man, and secondly, nice of you to cry to the community team about your issues after you have already said yourself to drop the issue.. good job mate. top bloke.
What did you expect, I have you to have my back on this, their has to be someone out there who actually likes him to do the same, all he needed was one in 7 billion, odds were in his favour, he mentioned critiquing, but not once have I actually heard anyone critique it properly and professionally, if they had, I'd have said thank you, and looked into making it better.

And honestly, did you expect anything better from such people? They lost the argument, that was all they had left to do.

Reactions: mccluvinx

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Holy crap! what a few days can do! I recently had a rocket ride to now 1150 subs! all thanks to Hat Films shouting me out on their I57 vlog!

I just wanted to share this with you guys, because all of us will have a chance, you just got to take it!

Here's my side of the video that got onto theirs that amazed them!

Amazing work mate! Gratz on the insane growth :D

Reactions: ShadowMajor

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Holy crap! what a few days can do! I recently had a rocket ride to now 1150 subs! all thanks to Hat Films shouting me out on their I57 vlog!

I just wanted to share this with you guys, because all of us will have a chance, you just got to take it!

Congratulations!!! Hope you will stay focused and continue working :)

QuixoticAU

Feb 25, 2016
YouTube

that is sick as man.