Subscriber Milestone From 200 to 1000 in less than 24 hours!

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Holy crap! what a few days can do! I recently had a rocket ride to now 1150 subs! all thanks to Hat Films shouting me out on their I57 vlog!

I just wanted to share this with you guys, because all of us will have a chance, you just got to take it!

Here's my side of the video that got onto theirs that amazed them!

Reactions: KnightRiderGuy
U

User.123120

New
In my opinion, i wouldn't want that, your just going to get there fans and alot of in active viewers :/
I mean how many subscribers do they have 800k? I've know someone with 1M :) but i never would ask for a shout out i mean it's the same as a sub 4 sub kinda thing, but not. pft. xD

Reactions: iDeviceTricks4U
Holy crap! what a few days can do! I recently had a rocket ride to now 1150 subs! all thanks to Hat Films shouting me out on their I57 vlog!

I just wanted to share this with you guys, because all of us will have a chance, you just got to take it!

Here's my side of the video that got onto theirs that amazed them!

Congratulations that's OUTSTANDING!! :D

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
New
In my opinion, i wouldn't want that, your just going to get there fans and alot of in active viewers :/
I mean how many subscribers do they have 800k? I've know someone with 1M :) but i never would ask for a shout out i mean it's the same as a sub 4 sub kinda thing, but not. pft. xD
you really didn't watch the video then, did you?
I didn't ask for a shout out, I just wanted to do a magic trick for them on video. I didn't ask them to shout me out, nor asked them to record it.

And it would be pretty much a sub 4 sub thing... if my videos weren't good enough quality, but every comment has been about how good my videos are, and how it's a travesty I'm only at the level I am.

But good for you for knowing a person with a million views (y)

U

User.123120

you really didn't watch the video then, did you?
I didn't ask for a shout out, I just wanted to do a magic trick for them on video. I didn't ask them to shout me out, nor asked them to record it.

And it would be pretty much a sub 4 sub thing... if my videos weren't good enough quality, but every comment has been about how good my videos are, and how it's a travesty I'm only at the level I am.

But good for you for knowing a person with a million views (y)

Hey, it's just an opinion the internet is full of them :D
By the way it's Subscribers, not views (Y)

mccluvinx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Shadow Major just remember. check your facts before making a video title. it would be very awkward to have a 2 week old video about how
"Rocket League The First Cross-Network Game!"

Oh wait... its not the first... its not even close to being the first... there have been games that came out years and years ago that had cross platform. so yeah shadow major. dont forget to check your facts before making a video like this. a channel with over 1k subs would get a lot of backlash for that mishap i would imagine

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Shadow Major just remember. check your facts before making a video title. it would be very awkward to have a 2 week old video about how
"Rocket League The First Cross-Network Game!"

Oh wait... its not the first... its not even close to being the first... there have been games that came out years and years ago that had cross platform. so yeah shadow major. dont forget to check your facts before making a video like this. a channel with over 1k subs would get a lot of backlash for that mishap i would imagine
Oh no doubt, I mean, I would always check my facts if I were to state them! the rest of the time is just my opinion, can't go making schoolboy error like that :)

U

User.123120

you still part of the community team 'itsjustlord' might have to just send this along to obitz. not the correct way of representing Freedom now is it....

Nope, but i played nice.
Tired of trying.