Freedom members! Do you want to help out other Freedom Partners?

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
I've noticed our Feedback section has been lacking responses lately with quite a few threads going unanswered. So if you have a couple of spare minutes and would like to help someone else out, I'm sure they would very much appreciate that. I'll have a go at giving some helpful feedback too, I know I haven't been all that active in that section lately.

If giving feedback please take some time to give some helpful advice that could improve the channel. Something like "nice video" isn't going to be all that helpful ;)

http://freedom.community.tm/forums/youtube-feedback.298/

This section is for verified or full members only, so if you can't currently access that section be sure to read the FAQ on becoming a full member
I Will Try My Best To Give Advice & Help Those Channel.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well i am willing to help other Freedom! Partners in anyway i can. I have featured some on my own channel and videos. But i would also offer my own soundtracks to help (if people want them).
I would like to provide feedback in the feedback section. but i have yet not resived the Freedom! partner badge.

Anyway. I am willing to help in anyway i can :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Well i am willing to help other Freedom! Partners in anyway i can. I have featured some on my own channel and videos. But i would also offer my own soundtracks to help (if people want them).
I would like to provide feedback in the feedback section. but i have yet not resived the Freedom! partner badge.

Anyway. I am willing to help in anyway i can :)

When did you apply for your badge?

Authentic Seth

New User
May 12, 2015
I've noticed our Feedback section has been lacking responses lately with quite a few threads going unanswered. So if you have a couple of spare minutes and would like to help someone else out, I'm sure they would very much appreciate that. I'll have a go at giving some helpful feedback too, I know I haven't been all that active in that section lately.

If giving feedback please take some time to give some helpful advice that could improve the channel. Something like "nice video" isn't going to be all that helpful ;)

http://freedom.community.tm/forums/youtube-feedback.298/

This section is for verified or full members only, so if you can't currently access that section be sure to read the FAQ on becoming a full member
Yeah, this is the main key to grow you're channel.
helping others, you will get something in return.
yea i would really apriciate if anyone could help me get some more subscribers[DOUBLEPOST=1437060985][/DOUBLEPOST]Greatly appriciate it if you check out my channel

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
I have a new youtue channel if you guys dont mind I hope you can help me out, I am struggling with getting suscribers but I have good contents https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe2WnwUF1cZg8b3p0g9I4Jg[DOUBLEPOST=1438633702][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you guys check my channel out and maybe subscribe, I am working really hard on my youtube contents, and I hope my freedom family can help me out and give me advice UCe2WnwUF1cZg8b3p0g9I4Jg

Would suggest you to contribute a bit more widely on the forums, get the Freedom! partner badge and get access to the critique section where you can request formal critique:
https://freedom.community.tm/forums/channel-and-branding-critique.145/

From what I can see you have put a lot of effort into your videos - the thumbnails, intro/outro look good. However your front page is empty - could do with a bit more pointers, playlists guiding people where to go. Also worth investing in better audio equipment I can hardly make out what you are saying in a lot of the videos to be honest, which probably contributes to your low view count. Lastly you may want to consider making videos on more recent and trending topics (e.g. your transparent player vid got the most views because it is something people have been talking about these days as it is new), but videos such as how to screenshot is not really needed in my opinion, in this day and age, as a lot of people have posted on that years and years back so it is already saturated. I don't expect your video on this topic will come up on search engines, having only been released recently on a topic so old.

Hope this is helpful. My 2 cents only.

SargeTheBarge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2015
America
YouTube
As an eager beaver to dive into the deep end of this community I'm glad I saw this, even if I was late.
Here comes the love! and constructive straight forward criticism.

nologic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
eyelogix
I would help out but ny stationary comp doesn't work had a bios flash gone wrong.

Getting a 1155 socket mobo is nearly impossible now is hard and my partner is against of me buying new hardware

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I go over there from time to time to watch the posts and give feedback on vids I have knowledge of (so not funny moments and such because I have no idea how to make them and don't feel like I can give good feedback because I never watch such vids

ChocoNanaKens

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2015
YouTube
Well seeing how we are all supporting each other here, I would love to join. :) I only have about 80 subs and I get nearly no views. I really do try my best to edit my videos and progress in my recording software and such. Even now where I waited till midnight to record MGSV and I was one of the first to upload it and yet, no views. Which is very frustrating, especially when I take my time to edit videos and actually put effort and then I see some other person who didn't put any effort whatsoever get tons of views. I'll keep on trucking and hopefully some people will notice me but it would help if these forums did help me out. :)https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoNanaKens

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well seeing how we are all supporting each other here, I would love to join. :) I only have about 80 subs and I get nearly no views. I really do try my best to edit my videos and progress in my recording software and such. Even now where I waited till midnight to record MGSV and I was one of the first to upload it and yet, no views. Which is very frustrating, especially when I take my time to edit videos and actually put effort and then I see some other person who didn't put any effort whatsoever get tons of views. I'll keep on trucking and hopefully some people will notice me but it would help if these forums did help me out. :)https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoNanaKens

Well there is no real way to earn a lot of views fast, depents on many things.
Myself i am at 310 subscribers tho only 2100 views.
I know where my problem is tho, i am busy with my studies and things like that.
So my video releases are very limited pr month.

But a suggestion for you :)
Never give up ;)
no matter how hard it is, you can make it.
If you like we can feature each other in some videos later on.
(when i get time to create a new)
Then we could maybe improve eachothers audience that way :)

Reactions: ChocoNanaKens

ChocoNanaKens

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2015
YouTube
Sounds great. :) Thanks a ton. :)
Well there is no real way to earn a lot of views fast, depents on many things.
Myself i am at 310 subscribers tho only 2100 views.
I know where my problem is tho, i am busy with my studies and things like that.
So my video releases are very limited pr month.

But a suggestion for you :)
Never give up ;)
no matter how hard it is, you can make it.
If you like we can feature each other in some videos later on.
(when i get time to create a new)
Then we could maybe improve eachothers audience that way :)

Sounds great, thanks a ton. :)

Flekz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2015
YouTube
I would like to help others, but I think I need more help right now, because I have just started this project