Freedom members! Do you want to help out other Freedom Partners?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I've noticed our Feedback section has been lacking responses lately with quite a few threads going unanswered. So if you have a couple of spare minutes and would like to help someone else out, I'm sure they would very much appreciate that. I'll have a go at giving some helpful feedback too, I know I haven't been all that active in that section lately.

If giving feedback please take some time to give some helpful advice that could improve the channel. Something like "nice video" isn't going to be all that helpful ;)

http://freedom.community.tm/forums/youtube-feedback.298/

This section is for verified or full members only, so if you can't currently access that section be sure to read the FAQ on becoming a full member

Kyr Kyr

Rising User
Oct 22, 2014
I've noticed our Feedback section has been lacking responses lately with quite a few threads going unanswered. So if you have a couple of spare minutes and would like to help someone else out, I'm sure they would very much appreciate that. I'll have a go at giving some helpful feedback too, I know I haven't been all that active in that section lately.

If giving feedback please take some time to give some helpful advice that could improve the channel. Something like "nice video" isn't going to be all that helpful ;)

http://freedom.community.tm/forums/youtube-feedback.298/

This section is for verified or full members only, so if you can't currently access that section be sure to read the FAQ on becoming a full member

ill help anyone, what should i help you with?

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

koreanwalkingdead

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
opelmeriva2004
I can help anybody from Freedom!, why not... unless they are flamming or insulting me, but luckily everybody respects you on Freedom!, which is something that surprises me a lot. :)

Jokky

Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Yeah, this is the main key to grow you're channel.
helping others, you will get something in return.