Service Free Intros

Gingerweekly

New User
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
Now before anyone asks I am not making from scratch intros. Instead I am offering to everyone here my service in editing template intros which is honestly the best way to get a good looking intro without being big and without paying anything. To get one either PM me on the forums or PM me or post a comment on my YouTube channel. Simply send me the link to the template, what you want the text to say, and if possible what color you want the text to be as well as the background if particles are used.

Template

VS. Original

Both were made for free and really the template looks a whole lot better. You can also post below with the information to get an intro. Please note that for some intros I will dumb the resolution and fps down because I don't have time to spend 8 hours rendering a single intro and I am sorry for anyone wanting something that extreme its just I can't handle it.
can i have the top one with ginger weekly ?

SirChrisGaming

New User
Nov 21, 2015
If someone is up to make me an Intro, go ahead! I want #4 Intro in this video! Make top text say SirChris then at the bottom text, make it say Gaming.