Service Free Intros

CyanAceFX

Rising User
Nov 23, 2015
Now before anyone asks I am not making from scratch intros. Instead I am offering to everyone here my service in editing template intros which is honestly the best way to get a good looking intro without being big and without paying anything. To get one fill out the following form with the information required: http://goo.gl/forms/AU2pxDJokZ
You should get the intro in 1-10 days depending on the amount of intros ahead of you and my level of capability to render.

Template

VS. Original

Both were made for free and really the template looks a whole lot better. You can also post below with the information to get an intro. Please note that for some intros I will dumb the resolution and fps down because I don't have time to spend 8 hours rendering a single intro and I am sorry for anyone wanting something that extreme its just I can't handle it.

Last edited:

SirChrisGaming

New User
Nov 21, 2015
can u make me an Intro CyanAceFX? I need an Intro that is good an alot of work from templates. That is anything that is cool example: #73 on RedD HD video of 100 Templates for Free make it say SirChrisGaming top is SirChris then bottom is Gaming (Make it MP4)

CyanAceFX

Rising User
Nov 23, 2015
can u make me an Intro CyanAceFX? I need an Intro that is good an alot of work from templates. That is anything that is cool example: #73 on RedD HD video of 100 Templates for Free make it say SirChrisGaming top is SirChris then bottom is Gaming (Make it MP4)
I am sorry but I cannot find that Intro if you could can you send me the link to the intro that you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1448333224][/DOUBLEPOST]For everyone that wants a new intro please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/AU2pxDJokZ

Last edited:

SirChrisGaming

New User
Nov 21, 2015

Attachments

• SCG Logo.jpg
    SCG Logo.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
Hey could you make me an intro with the template you used for yours in your first example? And have it just say: DaMeenie. Thank you so much :)