Service Free Intros

CyanAceFX

Rising User
Now before anyone asks I am not making from scratch intros. Instead I am offering to everyone here my service in editing template intros which is honestly the best way to get a good looking intro without being big and without paying anything. To get one fill out the following form with the information required: http://goo.gl/forms/AU2pxDJokZ
You should get the intro in 1-10 days depending on the amount of intros ahead of you and my level of capability to render.

Template

VS. Original

Both were made for free and really the template looks a whole lot better. You can also post below with the information to get an intro. Please note that for some intros I will dumb the resolution and fps down because I don't have time to spend 8 hours rendering a single intro and I am sorry for anyone wanting something that extreme its just I can't handle it.

Last edited:

SirChrisGaming

New User
can u make me an Intro CyanAceFX? I need an Intro that is good an alot of work from templates. That is anything that is cool example: #73 on RedD HD video of 100 Templates for Free make it say SirChrisGaming top is SirChris then bottom is Gaming (Make it MP4)

CyanAceFX

Rising User
can u make me an Intro CyanAceFX? I need an Intro that is good an alot of work from templates. That is anything that is cool example: #73 on RedD HD video of 100 Templates for Free make it say SirChrisGaming top is SirChris then bottom is Gaming (Make it MP4)
I am sorry but I cannot find that Intro if you could can you send me the link to the intro that you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1448333224][/DOUBLEPOST]For everyone that wants a new intro please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/AU2pxDJokZ

Last edited:

ahbrvzy

New User
I would like a intro by any chance can you just change the text for me to grey with a blue outline that says ahbrvzy

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey could you do me 95 from this video and just want it saying MasterWolffie thanks (in MP4)

Last edited:

SirChrisGaming

New User

Attachments

• SCG Logo.jpg
    SCG Logo.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey could you make me an intro with the template you used for yours in your first example? And have it just say: DaMeenie. Thank you so much :)