MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
This is gonna be a strange request, but any chance you could make me some kinda text/logo that says my name "Memo"?
I'd love it to match the current theme I have going on with my avatar and banner as I have other people making me some art for a banner it would be nice to piece it together with a nice logo/text. Sorry if its a bit random but Its the one thing I don't know how to make xD

Justin Peters

New User
Feb 15, 2016
Hey bro,

I would love it if you could make me a YouTube channel banner.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the details.

Thank you!

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hey bro,

I would love it if you could make me a YouTube channel banner.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the details.

Thank you!
Yeah sure I can make you a banner! May take some time though... I'm working on a lot of graphics at the moment

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
This is gonna be a strange request, but any chance you could make me some kinda text/logo that says my name "Memo"?
I'd love it to match the current theme I have going on with my avatar and banner as I have other people making me some art for a banner it would be nice to piece it together with a nice logo/text. Sorry if its a bit random but Its the one thing I don't know how to make xD

Okay sure

Reactions: MemoGaming

ShadowsPannel

New User
Dec 9, 2014
YouTube
ShadowsPannel
Hey Westonius.
I was wondering if you could make a couple of things for my channel!
A Channel Banner as well as a Logo.
I would like both of these to have a theme of white and black.
Anyways if you can that will be great and take your time as well as i know you have a lot of other request.

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hey Westonius.
I was wondering if you could make a couple of things for my channel!
A Channel Banner as well as a Logo.
I would like both of these to have a theme of white and black.
Anyways if you can that will be great and take your time as well as i know you have a lot of other request.
Sure, are there any fonts or games you would like me to include in the banner. Also can I have your email?

KillerByte

Rising User
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey would you be able to make me a banner and logo. My channel is going to be based around Call of Duty Black Ops: 3. Im not too fussed about what you put in them but could you make sure that a supply drop is in the banner because I will be doing supply openings.

Also if you don't mind could you make me a Call of Duty intro, its ok if you can't I will understand

Thanks in advance.

You can contact me via my main email address: [email protected]

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hey would you be able to make me a banner and logo. My channel is going to be based around Call of Duty Black Ops: 3. Im not too fussed about what you put in them but could you make sure that a supply drop is in the banner because I will be doing supply openings.

Also if you don't mind could you make me a Call of Duty intro, its ok if you can't I will understand

Thanks in advance.

You can contact me via my main email address: [email protected]

Sure, I have sent you an email :D

InFamousGaming

New User
Aug 8, 2014

Free Web and Graphic Design
Hello, my name is Chris and I am a graphic and web designer. I have made websites and graphics for a number of people over the years and am now offering myself to anyone who needs my services, for free.

Now,you are now thinking "What is the catch"? Well there is one... In return for me making you a website or set of graphics I would like you to promote my Graphic and Gaming YouTube channel. Hope you think that is fare...
By promote, all I want you to do is shout-out my channels and services at the end of your video and add my channels to your channel box at the side of your channel.
I don't care if you have a small amount of subscribers, I'm still happy to make a website or set of graphics for you.

What Graphics I offer:

Set of thumbnails
Channel Banner
Logo
In video outro card
Social Media videos overlays
Video overlays
If you want something else then let me know
Also you can only have one of these, unless it a channel banner you want, then ill make you a logo as well

All you need to do is tell/give me; link to your channel, email or way of contact and what you want

Make sure that you give me a way of contacting you! It will make it a lot easier from me to ask you questions and send you the finished product.
Thanks for reading

Here are my channels

Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg465QqOfiflUuAe2LiKpQA
Graphic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWaEzBMEHnRtN4vdJXtphUw
BTW I don't have any videos on my Graphic channel yet

Completed Banners:

Adoxy Glitching

I have had a number of replies and it may take time for me to get round to you, so please be patient
Hello! I was wondering if you could make me a channel banner and logo? i would like the color scheme to be red and white! For the banner if you could include some call of duty, Baseball and minecraft graphics that would be really wonderful!
Also on the banner if you could include my social media accounts that would be great!
Twitter: Infamous__game
Twitch: InFamousGaming43
youtube: InFamousGaming
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0FT8YLxw6mp0BFl2afHIXA

Reactions: Westonius

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hello! I was wondering if you could make me a channel banner and logo? i would like the color scheme to be red and white! For the banner if you could include some call of duty, Baseball and minecraft graphics that would be really wonderful!
Also on the banner if you could include my social media accounts that would be great!
Twitter: Infamous__game
Twitch: InFamousGaming43
youtube: InFamousGaming
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0FT8YLxw6mp0BFl2afHIXA

Sure! Could I have your email so I can contact you easer? Thanks

Carnivaur

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
YouTube
Hey i know you must be busy with the ammount of requests you've been getting, but when you get round to it, Could i request to pretty much have a rebrand? ie. Banner, Logo, Thumbnails and a video overlay?
Dont mind how long it takes and of course i'll shout out your channels in exchange.

No real preferences or ideas besides im mainly making halo content at the moment, but id rather let you have full control

I've seen you asking fro channel links and emails so here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8dE2m3JwY_1ZLQDBUHAhmg

and

[email protected]

Dee brown

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Dee5512
Hey there, is it possible if you can create a Youtube banner for my gaming channel?

I want it sort of like your example banner. For the background I want a Black Ops III photo. Can you keep the social media symbols but can you add a snapchat symbol. I'll send you all my account names so you can put it next to each symbol. Keep the color the same if you can.

The best way to contact me is through the forum messages or my email [email protected]

My Youtube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC03bc6QDRA270aXG2AP77Kw

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
Setof thumbnails
Gta thumbnails
Tomb raider

Channel Banner
Alleykat games