Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016

Free Web and Graphic Design
Hello, my name is Chris and I am a graphic and web designer. I have made websites and graphics for a number of people over the years and am now offering myself to anyone who needs my services, for free.

Now,you are now thinking "What is the catch"? Well there is one... In return for me making you a website or set of graphics I would like you to promote my Graphic and Gaming YouTube channel. Hope you think that is fare...
By promote, all I want you to do is shout-out my channels and services at the end of your video and add my channels to your channel box at the side of your channel.
I don't care if you have a small amount of subscribers, I'm still happy to make a website or set of graphics for you.

What Graphics I offer:

Set of thumbnails
Channel Banner
Logo
In video outro card
Social Media videos overlays
Video overlays
If you want something else then let me know
Also you can only have one of these, unless it a channel banner you want, then ill make you a logo as well

All you need to do is tell/give me; link to your channel, email or way of contact and what you want

Make sure that you give me a way of contacting you! It will make it a lot easier from me to ask you questions and send you the finished product.
Thanks for reading

Here are my channels

Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg465QqOfiflUuAe2LiKpQA
Graphic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWaEzBMEHnRtN4vdJXtphUw
BTW I don't have any videos on my Graphic channel yet

Completed Banners:

Adoxy Glitching

I have had a number of replies and it may take time for me to get round to you, so please be patient

Last edited:

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube

Hello, my name is Chris and I am a graphic and web designer. I have made websites and graphics for a number of people over the years and am now offering myself to anyone who needs my services, for free.

Now,you are now thinking "What is the catch"? Well there is one... In return for me making you a website or set of graphics I would like you to promote my Graphic and Gaming YouTube channel. Hope you think that is fare...
By promote, all I want you to do is shout-out my channels and services at the end of your video and add my channels to your channel box at the side of your channel.
I don't care if you have a small amount of subscribers, I'm still happy to make a website or set of graphics for you.

What Graphics I offer:

Set of thumbnails
Channel Banner
Logo
In video outro card
Video overlays
Also you can only have one of these, unless it a channel banner you want, then ill make you a logo as well

All you need to do is tell/give me; link to your channel, email or way of contact and what you want

Thanks for reading

Here are my channels

I am wanting to have a 3D version of a drawing of me as a zombie i have, and a better intro video in you can. My channel like is youtube.com/c/SpikeSlayer

Last edited:

XxNATIVEHOPSxX

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey there, I just got done reading your offer here. I am willing to do your "catch" although I feel if anybody is being offered free stuff as you are offering that is the least they can do!:) I am looking for just a youtube banner. I need certain pictures on there though. (My sponsors) If you could either reply to me or email at : [email protected]

Reactions: Westonius

Julio Lopez

New User
Feb 1, 2015
YouTube

What Graphics I offer:

Set of thumbnails
Channel Banner
Logo
In video outro card
Video overlays

Thanks for reading

Here are my channels

Hello my name is Wiz and I wanted a Logo but couldn't find someone to help me make one for me, so if its possible if you could help me get one? Here is a link to my channel: www.YouTube.com/WIZ1DUBZ | My email is: [email protected] P.S. I subscribed to you

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hey there, I just got done reading your offer here. I am willing to do your "catch" although I feel if anybody is being offered free stuff as you are offering that is the least they can do!:) I am looking for just a youtube banner. I need certain pictures on there though. (My sponsors) If you could either reply to me or email at : [email protected]
Okay, ill get to work on making you that banner! What image do you want added into it

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016

The TARDIS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2014
YouTube
TheTARDIS2176
Hello,

Is it possible for you to make me a Channel Logo please?

All I need is a Games Controller with my Channel Name Underneath, on a Purple Circle as a Background.
You can contact me via Skype: Gogass2176.

Thanks man!

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube

What Graphics I offer:

Set of thumbnails
Channel Banner
Logo
In video outro card
Video overlays

Thanks for reading

Here are my channels

Hey, could I get a COD BO3/FIFA themed banner with my channel name and links to social media in there? Also a logo, my name, Marinate in there. Here is a link:
Email:[email protected]

LMA0shark

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hi there man, Is there anytime in yours when you could make me a logo? If not, that's cool.

It'll be cool if you could, here's the stuff I'd like:

Channel Banner
Logo
In video outro card

**however it's up to you my man

If you can and or get the chance, pm me via freedom forum.

Thank you, peace peace.

Last edited:

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hello,

Is it possible for you to make me a Channel Logo please?

All I need is a Games Controller with my Channel Name Underneath, on a Purple Circle as a Background.
You can contact me via Skype: Gogass2176.

Thanks man!
Sure I can make you a logo. Ill work on it and get it to you in a few days

Westonius

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
Hi there man, Is there anytime in yours when you could make me a logo? If not, that's cool.

It'll be cool if you could, here's the stuff I'd like:

Channel Banner
Logo
In video outro card

**however it's up to you my man

If you can and or get the chance, pm me via freedom forum.

Thank you, peace peace.

Sure I can make you all 3 if you want. Just give me an idea of what design you want