Not open for further replies.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
I AM BLACK!!!! FFS You have led me to record a video because you are clearly uneducated
Just because you're black doesnt mean you can't be racist. I was refering to your video "Types of Mums" Your "Types" Weren't like "The mums that like things so be clean all the time" or something like "Mums who saythings like..blah blah blah"
No, your video was "Asian Mums", "Black Mums"
THAT is why I found your video racist.

Another thing I would like to mention is the fact that you were originally asking me for a Review. This would infact involve some sort of critisism. Why would you ask for a review when you clearly cant take anyone elses opinion into consideration?

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Just a quick question where are you from? because im from america and we have something called freedom of speech. so if you don't like it just move on and don't worry about it.

I am from Finland, and I have no idea what's freedom... Quick googling shows me a lot of dead in middle-east, overweight people, building walls, eagles on Walmart and pictures of Jesus. I'm I in wrong search terms here?

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
I am from Finland, and I have no idea what's freedom... Quick googling shows me a lot of dead in middle-east, overweight people, building walls, eagles on Walmart and pictures of Jesus. I'm I in wrong search terms here?
Your obviuosly stupid when you search up freedom you don't get that you get pictures of people with broken chains because they are free. You get pictures of birds because they don't ever have to know they don't get to fly.

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
Just because you're black doesnt mean you can't be racist. I was refering to your video "Types of Mums" Your "Types" Weren't like "The mums that like things so be clean all the time" or something like "Mums who saythings like..blah blah blah"
No, your video was "Asian Mums", "Black Mums"
THAT is why I found your video racist.

Another thing I would like to mention is the fact that you were originally asking me for a Review. This would infact involve some sort of critisism. Why would you ask for a review when you clearly cant take anyone elses opinion into consideration?
You honestly can't take a joke as the video was made for fun and is based off of generalization which everyone knows is true and if you were to describe a type of mom (asian for example) you would probably say they would get pissed off if their kids didn't get an A.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
You honestly can't take a joke as the video was made for fun and is based off of generalization which everyone knows is true and if you were to describe a type of mom (asian for example) you would probably say they would get pissed off if their kids didn't get an A.
I wouldn't. You know why? Cause I wouldnt want to. You know why I said It was racist? Cause it was my opinion. You know who decided to take to bashing me for it? People like you. So thank you for that. I'm over this now and god I hope you are too.

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
I wouldn't. You know why? Cause I wouldnt want to. You know why I said It was racist? Cause it was my opinion. You know who decided to take to bashing me for it? People like you. So thank you for that. I'm over this now and god I hope you are too.
The only reason i took to "bashing" you for it was because you couldn't take a joke and if you never wanted this to to happen all you had to do was not say it was racist and not worry about that comment and just go on and deny the review request while im over here saying my opinion and considering you like giving your opinion your the person messed up, you obviously can't take the criticism as in all my comments on this thread have been included with "honestly" and "in my opinion" so i'm not bashing you im just doing the same f***ing thing as you. So if your getting mad at me, grow the f*** up, realize the things i have said in context to what others have said, sit down and think about it and then comment back your opinion. I will like to see what you say as IN MY OPINION i have the upper hand on this.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
The only reason i took to "bashing" you for it was because you couldn't take a joke and if you never wanted this to to happen all you had to do was not say it was racist and not worry about that comment and just go on and deny the review request while im over here saying my opinion and considering you like giving your opinion your the person messed up, you obviously can't take the criticism as in all my comments on this thread have been included with "honestly" and "in my opinion" so i'm not bashing you im just doing the same f***ing thing as you. So if your getting mad at me, grow the f*** up, realize the things i have said in context to what others have said, sit down and think about it and then comment back your opinion. I will like to see what you say as IN MY OPINION i have the upper hand on this.
Just said let it go. That was your que to stop talking to me.

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
Just said let it go. That was your que to stop talking to me.
tbh you didn't have to respond. You can't tell me what to do and i will keep talking as long as i live. If you knew who i was you would know to probably stop talking. That wasn't a threat just a mere warning. I don't have to let it go as racism is extremely bad and i take it very seriously as i have a few black friends. Also if you have seen one of ksi's newer videos he made a video about how black moms do stuff. HE IS BLACK and he did the same thing that this entire argument is about. HE did it as a joke, if it wasn't a joke it wouldn't be on ksi's channel so considering you are getting mad about something so small look up to bigger youtubers to see if it has been done before and change your argument or not have it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.