Not open for further replies.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
Hi, I'd like to offer you guys a free channel review! All you have to do is return the favour. I make one for you, you make one for me. Simple. (Video Reviews Only)

Although, I must ask that you meet the following requirements:
Must have at least 100 Subscribers
Must have more than 20 videos
Each of your videos must have at least 20 views

*The above aren't set in stone. I'm willing to make exceptions so go ahead and reply anyway xD*

Please fill out this form. Thank you :p
Channel Name:
Channel Link:
Type of Channel:
Your Best Video (In your opinion):
The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video:
Small Description of Your Channel:
Why You Started Your Channel:
Why You Want a Review:
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?:

Dope ProdigyZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
We really need to know if we are going in the right direction.
Could we have a review we meet all requirements and give permission for u to use our footage. We are a Skit, Gaming entertainment channel and we started last year because we are close friends. We are called Dope ProdigyZ. Our best Video, in terms of humour is our Types of Mums Video, but YouTube messed it up and its in 240p qual. But our best video has to be the squad crossbar challenge or the minecraft funny momments. Our link should be below or just type in Dope ProdigyZ on YouTube.

Thanks.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
We really need to know if we are going in the right direction.
Could we have a review we meet all requirements and give permission for u to use our footage. We are a Skit, Gaming entertainment channel and we started last year because we are close friends. We are called Dope ProdigyZ. Our best Video, in terms of humour is our Types of Mums Video, but YouTube messed it up and its in 240p qual. But our best video has to be the squad crossbar challenge or the minecraft funny momments. Our link should be below or just type in Dope ProdigyZ on YouTube.

Thanks.
Sorry but I looked at your Types of Mums video and It contains racist comments so I will not be reviewing your channel.

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Mora Hannover
Channel Link: www.youtube.com/user/morahannover
Type of Channel: Gaming
The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video: 4:37 - 4:57
Small Description of Your Channel: I create Machinima Videos, Tutorials, Animations and Mod Showcases
Why You Started Your Channel: Because of many other reason but the main one is Youtube is my dream and I always wanted people to see and enjoy my work and wanted to have a fan base to care about them and at the same time they care about me!
Why You Want a Review: Cause I like your style :)
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?: Yes

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
Channel Name: RansomNGaming
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWliarWPB3qmWEIBgVqtORg
The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video: the very last part (Funny)
Small Description of Your Channel: I'm a gamer and i have always been since a kid but now i'm trying to expand that and make it my job 1 step at a time.
Why You Started Your Channel: To entertain people and to have a reason to play video games (not for fun video game playing)
Why You Want a Review: I feel I deserve some feedback for my channel and i need to some help getting out of my slump (stuck at around 90 subs)
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?: Just the 1 video.

Dope ProdigyZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
Sorry but I looked at your Types of Mums video and It contains racist comments so I will not be reviewing your channel.
RACIST COMMENTS!!??!?!? WTF WE ARE NOT RACIST. You are probably a middle aged woman who thinks that saying black is racist. First of all, I Jonathan is a Mixed raced boy with German mother and Brazillian father. The friends I do my channel with are Sudanean, Caribbean and Pakistani. So I dont know if ur snoffing crack but my video IS NOT offensive.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
RACIST COMMENTS!!??!?!? WTF WE ARE NOT RACIST. You are probably a middle aged woman who thinks that saying black is racist. First of all, I Jonathan is a Mixed raced boy with German mother and Brazillian father. The friends I do my channel with are Sudanean, Caribbean and Pakistani. So I dont know if ur snoffing crack but my video IS NOT offensive.
It was just my opinion.

Oblivious Star

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2016
YouTube
My Channel Name is Oblivious Star
Channel Link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOrqobJ1LUk3sOy-yUAs-w

I Am A Gaming Commentary Channel

The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video:1:16 - 1:36

Small Description of Your Channel:My Channel Name is Oblivious Star And I provide Fun Gaming Content With Commentary On my Channel What I LOVE To Do.

You Started Your Channel: I got inspired By A Youtber Called Ssundee To Start My Youtube Channel

Why You Want a Review: I Have Been Doing Youtube For About A Month Now And Have gotten 36 Subscriber And thats Awesome For Me And i want to get my channel out there so alot more people can come and have fun watching my videos

Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?: Yes In Only the reviewing video

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
Channel Name: Mora Hannover
Channel Link: www.youtube.com/user/morahannover
The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video: 4:37 - 4:57
Small Description of Your Channel: I create Machinima Videos, Tutorials, Animations and Mod Showcases
Why You Started Your Channel: Because of many other reason but the main one is Youtube is my dream and I always wanted people to see and enjoy my work and wanted to have a fan base to care about them and at the same time they care about me!
Why You Want a Review: Cause I like your style :)
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?: Yes
Here's your review:
Good luck on your YouTube dream!! :p

G

Gods of Odds

Hi, I'd like to offer you guys a free channel review! All you have to do is return the favour. I make one for you, you make one for me. Simple. (Video Reviews Only)

Although, I must ask that you meet the following requirements:
Must have at least 100 Subscribers
Must have more than 20 videos
Each of your videos must have at least 20 views

*The above aren't set in stone. I'm willing to make exceptions so go ahead and reply anyway xD*

Channel Name:
Channel Link:
Type of Channel:
Why You Want a Review:

I'll have a review if you have time.

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
I'll have a review if you have time.
Sure!
Channel Name:
Channel Link:
Type of Channel:
Why You Want a Review:

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
Channel Name: DAGI MMO
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-YPAfa1bVyMMXKcn008uA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvehD7QvaYE&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvehD7QvaYE&feature=youtu.be&t=47
Small Description of Your Channel: I mostly "play star wars the old republic" PvP with commentary. I play alot of games but people seem to like my SWTOR material. The Video I added as best is a bit different I usually do, but Its getting hits a lot in short time.
Why You Started Your Channel: I like to edit and cut videos. I find Youtube fascinating!
Why You Want a Review: For growth and to know what I can change. Critics etc.
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?: Yes!

Last edited:

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
It was just my opinion.
I am with Claudia.
Yes the word "Black" is racist! The word hurts people! It still makes them feel different! Races should never be mention because races are nothing but some genes! No body chooses what Race he wants! Its some natural stuff that after some serious years people starting to use them to judge people and till now its still happening!

Reactions: Claudia Stella

Dope ProdigyZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
I am with Claudia.
Yes the word "Black" is racist! The word hurts people! It still makes them feel different! Races should never be mention because races are nothing but some genes! No body chooses what Race he wants! Its some natural stuff that after some serious years people starting to use them to judge people and till now its still happening!
I AM BLACK!!!! FFS You have led me to record a video because you are clearly uneducated

Last edited:

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
I am with Claudia.
tbh i disagree with this because i use the term black all the time. when was the last time you walked up to a white person and said american, british, germen, italian, or any other coutry with white people in it. most likely never because you called them white because you don't know where they are from and what they are. That still applies to black people because not all blacks are from africa yet we call all blacks african american or something else. But yes racism is still around like why do we call black african american and whites american.

DAGI

Rising User
Jun 19, 2015
YouTube
I would suggest that you guys take your racial conversations elsewhere. People are offended about everything these days. What if I would be offended every time some says "white" Do you like to use white background to your photo, sir? Racist... I don't like black and dark cars! Instant Racist. So move along its 2016 for god sake --->

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
I would suggest that you guys take your racial conversations elsewhere. People are offended about everything these days. What if I would be offended every time some says "white" Do you like to use white background to your photo, sir? Racist... I don't like black and dark cars! Instant Racist. So move along its 2016 for god sake --->
Just a quick question where are you from? because im from america and we have something called freedom of speech. so if you don't like it just move on and don't worry about it.

Dope ProdigyZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
I am with Claudia.
U dont get it. I am proud to be black. She obv doesnt like that. So ur on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.