Service Free Banners and Logos

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
----

LOVE IT! Also, did you get a chance to finish my banner?
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1446604098][/DOUBLEPOST]

----

NEVERMIND, already found it as I was scrolling through. Thanks a lot man! Saved my behind.

Ok awesome! Glad you liked it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446632281][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have nothing planned. I would like a logo and a banner with that logo, the name I want is Blaadne. The logo, well, I don't know really. I do love like the style of the Freedom logo and the Astro headset logo. Maby something like that? is that possible? Link I want Twitch and Youtube and here are they. https://www.youtube.com/user/blaadne and http://www.twitch.tv/blaadne

Maby behind the banner logo some Arma 3 Art or FPS art in general.

I would love to see the end result :D (if you can make it) Thanks :D

Well I do not have time today at all but maybe this weekend? Just let me know then if you still need one and I will try to find some time![DOUBLEPOST=1446632436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello are you by any chance doing Banners or Logos still? Im currently in need of both but only one is necessary. If you are then would it be too much trouble for a banner maybe of the name (CreepyLoveBirds maybe in a red font black background) with Draven on one side and Trundle on the other? If its possible for a logo just the simple CLB in maybe red and blue split down the middle. If you dont have time dont worry about it but thank you for your time.

Wel curently I have ran out of time for the week as I have a few assignments to complete and all that amazing stuff :p so if you still need one by the weekend I could probably find some extra time to make it there. Just let me know by the weekend thanks :D

Last edited:

Blaadne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube

Well I do not have time today at all but maybe this weekend? Just let me know then if you still need one and I will try to find some time![DOUBLEPOST=1446632436][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wel curently I have ran out of time for the week as I have a few assignments to complete and all that amazing stuff :p so if you still need one by the weekend I could probably find some extra time to make it there. Just let me know by the weekend thanks :D

I would still love one :D I just gotta wait :D

Creepylovebirds

Rising User
Nov 4, 2015

Its no worries really! My GF and I recently started stuff on Youtube. Voice acting video games some theories stuff like that and we just need a banner/logo thanks for the reply!

SlaughterDC

New User
Nov 29, 2015
very good work mate :D:D .. i need a logo from you ;) .. when u want i can support you in my channel ;)
I will be making Free Banners and Logos for only a little bit as I don't have much time, I will leave my latest Design and my website of my designs below so you can check them out before you request a Design! My Designs - http://sixty-designs.weebly.com My Latest Design -
Would you still be making the free gfx? I need a banner and a logo made up.

mrplus

Rising User
Nov 20, 2014
YouTube
Hi! I could really use a Banner and a Logo. I like outdoors nature type backgrounds, maybe even space. I also like cursive fonts such as Dragon is coming. If you get around to making this id like for you to include my channel link www.youtube.com/mrplusyt and my twitter @xpluhs. thanks fam.