Service Free Banners and Logos

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hi!
I am in need of a new Logo and a Banner for my YouTube channel!
Message me or reply if you are still taking free requests.

MG MODZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
I will be making Free Banners and Logos for only a little bit as I don't have much time, I will leave my latest Design and my website of my designs below so you can check them out before you request a Design! My Designs - http://sixty-designs.weebly.com My Latest Design -

very good work mate :D:D .. i need a logo from you ;) .. when u want i can support you in my channel ;)

Reactions: SlaughterDC

MrDorkey82

Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
I have a channel that mainly focuses on The Elder Scrolls Series and I really need a new YouTube banner.
You can do whatever you like, but my only request is that my channel name is on it in big letters.
Thanks a ton!

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Yes I am still taking request, what exactly would you like for your logo and banner?

----
Well, like the one you see as my profile pic on this Forum, that needs to be my logo for my YouTube channel. My banner/channel art needs like a GTA V or just a gamer's design to it, show my social media on it, have it say "Serafin10CP Gamin'" Think you could do this?

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
----
Well, like the one you see as my profile pic on this Forum, that needs to be my logo for my YouTube channel. My banner/channel art needs like a GTA V or just a gamer's design to it, show my social media on it, have it say "Serafin10CP Gamin'" Think you could do this?

Yeah sure but for the logo I am confused. Could you explain more please?[DOUBLEPOST=1446280948][/DOUBLEPOST]
----

Here is what I came up with! Hope you like it, if you want me to add anything or change something let me know as I saved it as a PSD also. (Don't worry about the characters legs, it wont show when you have it as a banner!)
Serafin's Banner.png[DOUBLEPOST=1446283702][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a channel that mainly focuses on The Elder Scrolls Series and I really need a new YouTube banner.
You can do whatever you like, but my only request is that my channel name is on it in big letters.
Thanks a ton!

Here is what I created for you, if you want anything added or changed let me know as I have saved it as a PSD also.
http://imgur.com/cKach6m[DOUBLEPOST=1446284026][/DOUBLEPOST]
----

Sorry, I just noticed that the font does not do numbers which is why on the banner the 10 was not added. Let me know if that is a big issue and I will change it right away!

Last edited:

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
Hey you still making banners and logos? if you are could I have a cartoon-like wolf and on the banner I would you like to experiment because I dont really have any idea most likely my name (MasterWolffie) and most likely social links just do what you can do best :)

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Yeah sure but for the logo I am confused. Could you explain more please?[DOUBLEPOST=1446280948][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here is what I came up with! Hope you like it, if you want me to add anything or change something let me know as I saved it as a PSD also. (Don't worry about the characters legs, it wont show when you have it as a banner!)
View attachment 11956[DOUBLEPOST=1446283702][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here is what I created for you, if you want anything added or changed let me know as I have saved it as a PSD also.
http://imgur.com/cKach6m[DOUBLEPOST=1446284026][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry, I just noticed that the font does not do numbers which is why on the banner the 10 was not added. Let me know if that is a big issue and I will change it right away!

----

Wow! This is actually what I needed very much! Yeah, just go ahead and add the "10" for my name which is Serafin10CP lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1446337443][/DOUBLEPOST]
----

Wow! This is actually what I needed very much! Yeah, just go ahead and add the "10" for my name which is Serafin10CP lol.

----

Do you also think you can do a logo for me? Like a YouTube profile pic kinda thing? I'd want it to say "10CP" if you don't mind mate. :)

EchoPlaysMC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey, I'm in need of a banner. Can I get something that says my name on it? EchoPlaysMC

Thanks!
Have a nice day!

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
----

Wow! This is actually what I needed very much! Yeah, just go ahead and add the "10" for my name which is Serafin10CP lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1446337443][/DOUBLEPOST]

----

Do you also think you can do a logo for me? Like a YouTube profile pic kinda thing? I'd want it to say "10CP" if you don't mind mate. :)

Ok awesome glad you like it! I will add the 10 straight away. Yes I can make you a logo as well, let me know what color background you would like for it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446356809][/DOUBLEPOST]
A banner and/or logo including my name ? thank you!

Yes sure, what colours would you like?[DOUBLEPOST=1446356876][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'm in need of a banner. Can I get something that says my name on it? EchoPlaysMC

Thanks!
Have a nice day!

Yes I can do that! Any colours you may want?