Service Free Banners and Logos

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
Hey you still making banners and logos? if you are could I have a cartoon-like wolf and on the banner I would you like to experiment because I dont really have any idea most likely my name (MasterWolffie) and most likely social links just do what you can do best :)

Ok sure I think I can do that![DOUBLEPOST=1446357132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Doesn't really matter what colors :) Surprise me ;)

Ok sure no problem :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446363768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey you still making banners and logos? if you are could I have a cartoon-like wolf and on the banner I would you like to experiment because I dont really have any idea most likely my name (MasterWolffie) and most likely social links just do what you can do best :)

Hey here is what I came up with, I was not sure if your Twitter, Twitch and Youtube were going to stay the same as you seem to have two names so just let me know what your Twitter, Youtube and Twitch is and I will add them right away! LINK - http://imgur.com/SPlN3H0[DOUBLEPOST=1446372535][/DOUBLEPOST]
----

Wow! This is actually what I needed very much! Yeah, just go ahead and add the "10" for my name which is Serafin10CP lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1446337443][/DOUBLEPOST]

----

Do you also think you can do a logo for me? Like a YouTube profile pic kinda thing? I'd want it to say "10CP" if you don't mind mate. :)

How is this?
Serafin's Banner.png[DOUBLEPOST=1446375053][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright guys, I will do the rest of the request tomorrow as I have to get some rest.

AS OF NOW ANY REQUEST AFTER THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE CREATED AS I HAVE RAN OUT OF TIME FOR NOW! If you really need something urgently from me just PM and I will try to find some spare time to help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: EchoPlaysMC

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
Ok sure I think I can do that![DOUBLEPOST=1446357132][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok sure no problem :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446363768][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey here is what I came up with, I was not sure if your Twitter, Twitch and Youtube were going to stay the same as you seem to have two names so just let me know what your Twitter, Youtube and Twitch is and I will add them right away! LINK - http://imgur.com/SPlN3H0[DOUBLEPOST=1446372535][/DOUBLEPOST]

How is this?
View attachment 11979[DOUBLEPOST=1446375053][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright guys, I will do the rest of the request tomorrow as I have to get some rest.

AS OF NOW ANY REQUEST AFTER THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE CREATED AS I HAVE RAN OUT OF TIME FOR NOW! If you really need something urgently from me just PM and I will try to find some spare time to help!!
Thanks dude that's awesome the only thing is its MasterWolffie double f but it looks great! Any chance you can do that Wolf as a logo as well? Thanks again you will be in my new update with you YouTube channel in the description! Thanks also again subscribed

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
Thanks dude that's awesome the only thing is its MasterWolffie double f but it looks great! Any chance you can do that Wolf as a logo as well? Thanks again you will be in my new update with you YouTube channel in the description! Thanks also again subscribed

Ok so you want a double f? Because on your Youtube username its's only one, so I just copied the Youtube name. Sorry about that. Will fix it up tomorrow!

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
For my logo,
I want the background color to be basically the color on the background of the banner you showed me. For the text's color make it red. Text should say "10CP"
Thanks!!

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
Last edited:

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
For my logo,
I want the background color to be basically the color on the background of the banner you showed me. For the text's color make it red. Text should say "10CP"
Thanks!!

Here you go man! Hope you like it, I personally think it looks really neat!
Serafin10CP's Logo.png[DOUBLEPOST=1446446860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I'm in need of a banner. Can I get something that says my name on it? EchoPlaysMC

Thanks!
Have a nice day!

Here it is! Hope you like it :) LINK - http://imgur.com/b9aUHz2

Last edited:

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
No Just the wolf logo with that blue background you used for the banner the banner does not need changing its perfect!

Ohk will do it soon![DOUBLEPOST=1446477788][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Just the wolf logo with that blue background you used for the banner the banner does not need changing its perfect!

Here is your logo! I really hope it is something you like! LINK - http://imgur.com/sQv6E03

Last edited:

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
perfect thanks!!! 10/10 would recommend you!!! one thing you could do is make a professional portfolio so people can see your work as its good and if you continue doing these maybe put a price on them and put you name out there!!!!

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
YouTube
perfect thanks!!! 10/10 would recommend you!!! one thing you could do is make a professional portfolio so people can see your work as its good and if you continue doing these maybe put a price on them and put you name out there!!!!

Glad you like it, I have a website containing all my designs for now. Considering I enjoy doing Graphics Design on its own without any pay I will probably keep doing them for free especially for the Freedom! community!

Blaadne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
I have nothing planned. I would like a logo and a banner with that logo, the name I want is Blaadne. The logo, well, I don't know really. I do love like the style of the Freedom logo and the Astro headset logo. Maby something like that? is that possible? Link I want Twitch and Youtube and here are they. https://www.youtube.com/user/blaadne and http://www.twitch.tv/blaadne

Maby behind the banner logo some Arma 3 Art or FPS art in general.

I would love to see the end result :D (if you can make it) Thanks :D

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Here you go man! Hope you like it, I personally think it looks really neat!
View attachment 11989[DOUBLEPOST=1446446860][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here it is! Hope you like it :) LINK - http://imgur.com/b9aUHz2

----

LOVE IT! Also, did you get a chance to finish my banner?
Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1446604098][/DOUBLEPOST]
----

LOVE IT! Also, did you get a chance to finish my banner?
Thanks!

----

NEVERMIND, already found it as I was scrolling through. Thanks a lot man! Saved my behind.

Creepylovebirds

Rising User
Nov 4, 2015
Hello are you by any chance doing Banners or Logos still? Im currently in need of both but only one is necessary. If you are then would it be too much trouble for a banner maybe of the name (CreepyLoveBirds maybe in a red font black background) with Draven on one side and Trundle on the other? If its possible for a logo just the simple CLB in maybe red and blue split down the middle. If you dont have time dont worry about it but thank you for your time.